Agnostic.com

4 8

Last night, I dreamed that I was staying in an old, dark mansion full of dangerous people. I finally made it to the front door and opened it to sunshine. However, there was a large number of people outside with a man leading them. He was head of a cult who kept his flock under control with the threat of dark gods.

I said, "Do not be fooled! The great goddess Atosi can free you!" Once I said this, the followers started leaving the cult leader to ask about Atosi.

I could even see the name spelled out in my dream. I thought that my sleeping mind had made up the name, but nope, I Googled it and it is either Hindu and/or Nigerian female name and there is a band named "Atosi."

Still, when I move to Tibet to establish a monastery, I think I will name it "Atosi." Heck, I might even change my name to "Atosi."

Oh, and it is also connected to gonorrhea, but I could not understand why/how.

Gwendolyn2018 9 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had a post anesthesia dream Tuesday afternoon. Very odd but I got involved in counterfeiting $100 bills. A woman came in and started eating the stack of bills to hide the evidence.
I prefer your dream.

I dreamed Biden, Trump and I were fleeing a pack of bloodthirsty Zombies and I tripped Trump to help Biden get away.

I'm not sure but Atosi seems to be a word used by the Yoruba Tribe in Nigeria referring to gonorrhea. "The Yoruba also have some diseases whose names do not relate to their causes or the parts of the body they affect."

Bamboo also.

[sciencedirect.com].

@Gwendolyn2018 Sitoshi is Swahili for "not enough". Many African words exist that have a "tosi" sound.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.