Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Suspicious passengers, box cutters and an argument: Was there really a fifth 9/11 plane that never took off? | The Independent

Something to delve into over the weekend. Yea. 👍

Much like Tower #3. It's highly unlikely there were only 4 planes. This is certainly plausible.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Mar 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Have not read the article - yet - but, on a quiet morning in Sept. my attempt at viewing Mariners baseball highlights was interrupted by an image of smoke billowing out of the Twin Towers and "HOLY SHIT another plane just flew into the Towers!" I said out loud. Then I knew 2 things, it was no accident and we are going to war with somebody and we have a fucking idiot in the WH.
When the whole WMD came up I knew there were no WMDs, talk about the 'big lie'.
I fear the whole 9/11 question will be shelved along with who shot JFK. 😔

Possiblely the least likely scenario every put forth..and a TMZ production as well..after reading this article I'm seriously skeptical about any of its possible connection..

IF it was the Saudis, how did we manage to attack the wrong countries? (Talk about an engraved invitation)...

If? Bin Laden was financially supported by members within the Royal Family..and yes Al-Queda was based in Afghanistan,there was no evidence of Iraqi involvement in 9/11..nor was Saddam.

@Charlene @SeaGreenEyez I remain open to some involvement by Cheney/Bush. I would have no problem dismissing 9/11 as a false flag. However, the conspiracy theories have some puzzling details and I would not be surprised if it were an inside job. The whole thing has been politicized and flooded with disinformation. I don't know and I have no certainty at all.

@SeaGreenEyez, maybe we should be talking about false flags and inside jobs.

Tower #7 makes it abundantly clear that the Report by the 9/11 Commission should be awarded Conspiracy Theory of the Decade.

@SeaGreenEyez, Tower 7 was obviously controlled demolition. Once you understand that, and look at the evidence and the science, it becomes obvious that so were Towers 1 and 2. The entire thing was an inside job, as was the Pentagon*.

Not only were the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan based on lies, so was the surrender of so much of our freedom. The P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act had languished for a couple of years as an authoritarian wet dream that couldn’t get enough votes to get out of committee. Using 9/11 as the excuse it was passed in less than seven weeks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:715677
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.