Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Tucker Carlson Claims ‘Trans Movement Is Targeting Christians’

Who sits up all night writing this stuff for him? The amazing thing to me is, FoxFools regurgitate this nonsense on Twitter. They're like myna birds. They parrot what they heard from Tuck-ums on social media almost instantly. Now FoxNews has made it a thing: 'Trans War On Christians' Except of course Caitlyn Jenner.

barjoe 9 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tucker Carlson is a pathetic asshole with not a microliter of integrity in his whole useless body.

Christians are a bunch of whining bitches with an obsessive compulsion to dominate and inability to simply live and let live.

Of course they do. Everything is a war with them. A war against xmas, against xtrians. If we stand up to them they consider it war. It's always got to be us against them in their tiny little gray matter they call a brain. They always want a fight.

They are prodded tho, by dog whistles from the right wing media and GOP. Indoctrinated.

If people start talking this nonsense with me I tell them trans people have been around ever since we have had people. When you hear that "they" are targeting something or someone a smart person should ask themselves why this issue is coming up right now. Maybe it's because someone wants to control you politically.

So back in the day they had transsexuals, like Christine Jorgenson, gay crossdressers and bulldykes like Audrey Hale. I had friends who were in those categories. Today they're all called trans. It's nothing new. Just different pronouns and nouns. They didn't know what gender dysphoria was, and if they did it was not broad based. I know I could get chastised and called transphobic but I'm not.

@barjoe I didn't find your comment transphobic.
I remember all the fuss when Renee Richards tried playing women's tennis after her transition surgery.
People were losing their damned minds over it.
Not a lot has changed.
Unfortunately.

@KKGator Dr Renee Richards, a 45 year old amateur tennis player had full reassignment and was able to complete at the pro level. Lia Thomas has full male genitalia, was 20 y/o NCAA mid level men's swimmer. She dominates against cisgender girl swimmers. There's a valid argument that is unfair to those women. I have nothing but support for Lia Thomas in her life outside of women's swimming. What's to stop a dysphoric NBA player from joining WNBA and running rough shot all over the league. Martina Navratilova , hardly an enema of LGBTQ community feels that women who were born male should not compete against cisgender women. I won't normally talk about it on social media because I don't want to aligned myself with the ultra right. On this issue, that's how I feel.

FUCK republicans, fuck Carlson, faux news, and anyone who is still supporting that rotting mango.
Trans people have much more to be concerned with than those pathetic whiners.

Fucking Ay Right!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:716902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.