Agnostic.com

3 1

Isn't @FrancoFran the same motherfucker who was shitting on people that need government assistance as leeches that suck off the government and hard-working Americans? And here that slimy hypocritical motherfucker brags to all the other dumb motherfuckers in the Conservative Atheist group about how he owes the government a ton of money he's never going to pay back. Man are they shameless piles of fucking trash.

ChestRockfield 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Come on buddy, you're smart enough to not generalize an entire group of people based on one guy's opinion or post. Their post also seems to be a joke. Do better.

Tejas Level 8 Apr 1, 2023

Suuuuuure. He was "joking". 🤣

I blocked FrancoFran a couple of weeks ago after called me a communist. That was his response to losing the argument about the wealthy not paying their fair share of taxes. Moron.

He is profoundly stupid.

He's trolling the conservatives, just stirring them up for fun.

Well, I can't see anything they're saying because those pussy-ass, snowflake bitches blocked me. But I know none of those hypocritical motherfuckers are calling him out for being a leech.

@TheInterlooper Are you suggesting that all social programs oppress minorities?

@TheInterlooper What in the fuck does that have to do with the topic at hand?

@TheInterlooper That's a really elementary argument. That means literally buying anything pretty much anywhere is a tacit approval of everything the American and Chinese governments do (and any other government or group that makes any profit or tax revenue from the item or any of the materials used to make, pack, or ship those items).

@TheInterlooper Shit, even you using the internet creates ad revenue for a company that pays taxes on it to the government, so trying to claim paying taxes is racist is probably one of the dumbest fucking arguments I've ever heard.

@TheInterlooper Unless you're suggesting that it would be better for everyone here and abroad for the United States to be completely dissolved and all citizens fend for themselves, I'm not really sure what your argument could be. Sure, there's shitty things our government does, but that's unquestionably true of everyone and everything else in the world, too, especially taking varying perspectives into account. But if that's the end goal, reducing it to "we shouldn't pay taxes because they're racist" is a laughable mischaracterization of your maxim to prove a point in an almost completely unrelated argument.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717120
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.