Agnostic.com

3 2

I hope people who want to support Ukraine understand the best way to do that is cancel their debt. This has not been considered by the West and much of the cash sent to them as aid is used to service that debt. Western loans, IMF debt, tends to have strings attached like selling public utilities ie austerity measures and giving reconstruction contracts to specific entities ie Blackrock.
A brilliant move by Putin as the whole 2014 coup in Ukraine was about overthrowing a government who chose Russian aid and putting in place a government who would accept IMF or Western aid instead. I'm sure Ukrainian nationals would find this very interesting.

puff 8 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no debt. Only utility bills and food costs, etc. I could pay my place off tomorrow but if I died soon afterwards what would be the point?

Debt free myself

While countries like Russia and Cuba do great things, the USA bombs them, coups them, and overall, exploits and screws them over. Cuba sends doctors all over the world. There is no reason why the USA could not do the same kind of things, and with all the idiotic motherfuckers in Washington, for lack of a better insult, who distribute trillions of dollars to their arms industries, a whole lot of good could be done, and it would improve the image of the USA, and, ease world-wide tensions. But no, these bastards have to play arm-chair warriors, chickenshits who you will never see on the front lines of any of the wars they instigate.

There was a time they exercised soft power, days long gone.

@puff THIS:

@Archeus_Lore Well spoken

This is finally good, people noticed who the terrorists are.
I've been talking about the horrors of the middle east wars all to be interrupted by someone pet rat who was hammered to death. Because a kid wasn't getting good enough school grades.

Vlad is a war criminal. It no longer matters if he suddenly comes upon the wisdom of Solomon, far as I'm concerned. I agree with putting him in a cell next to Jr's so that they can look into each other's eyes some more but I don't listen to what Jr has to say, either, so I'm consistent.

Every POTUS since WW2 has been a war criminal, your point? The non US allied world is lining up with China and Russia, it's going to be interesting to say the least how Washington deals with it.

@Druvius As they seem to be run by psycho's, I suspect it will be complete denial even in the face of overwhelming evidence, as psycho's do.

@Druvius Nations, like any other sinner, must pay for their sins. This is what is meant by life not being free. Until States Of America pays for ours (in what manner is not up to me) we can not heal and move forward. Russia will also have to pay for theirs. China does not believe in sin so much as unavoidable consequence of unavoidable actions.

Chuck Volod in there too

Put all the top politicians of the world in prison for treason. ROr forgive them and go after the financial overlords who hired those Psychopaths.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:717212
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.