Agnostic.com

4 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You know, there's a REASON why so many right-wingers, Republicans, Catholic priests, etc. get themselves snared in sex crimes. It's because they are sexually repressed. If they could go to their friendly (non-existent) neighborhood brothel and get laid now and then, they might commit fewer sex crimes.

(Note: In our "modern" societies, we don't have things like that available.)

Unless you live in Holland, Germany, Belgium and certain other non Puritan controlled countries.

I don't think pedophiles can be curtailed by normal sexual releases though.

@BufftonBeotch I respect your opinion. Yes, pedophiles are a special case. But even so, some brothels (in other countries, of course) have personnel and facilities that allow even the wackiest perverts a way of reaching gratification. This is anecdotal, of course, but I once knew a woman who was a dom in a Berlin brothel and told me some very entertaining stories.

What a monster, No wonder he fit in so well with the Repubs in his state..

Of course. Surprise! A Republican!

One down, hundreds to go.

Should have been life.

He will probably be out in less than 3.

Less if the Governor decides to pardon him.

@BufftonBeotch And the hell of it is, he probably will be pardoned. Those right wingers stick together and take care of each other, same as the guy that murdered the BLM protestor.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:719217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.