Agnostic.com

9 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am all out of--forgot what u call it and it is causing anxiety.

Knitting relaxes me so much I almost fall asleep every time I knit.

Kanda Level 5 May 2, 2018

I used to knit. It was as close to meditating as I ever got. Maybe I should pick it up again...

Go for it!

I am not surprised. It involves the person in systematic activity, requires focus, and produces something.

Alas, that "might" be true, but every time I try to learn to knit, I end up ready to stab someone with my knitting needles (besides me... I have HUGE holes in my hands from those damn knitting needles).

My mom used to crochet, she made us beer can hats.

I love your mom!

Absolutely! As soon as you realize just how much great yarn you can buy for the equivalent cost of just one session with a psychologist, you, lose your depression, anxiety or OCD.

I crochet but have always called it monotony therapy

there is a theory that because of the clicking of the needles knitting is more relaxing. I do both and I really don't have an opinion on it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:71961
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.