Agnostic.com

3 1

King Charles's coronation
At the bottom of Charles' coronation invitation is a picture of the Green man, which is causing a lot of comment especially from America.
The green man is part of British folk lore beyond it's pagan origin.
Perhaps the invitation should feature Sheela na gigg, which is predominately displayed on many English cathedrals and churches?

vocaloldfart 7 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's this Camilla?

Undoubtedly.

He did say that he wanted to change his title, "Protector of the faith." to "Protector of faiths.". Perhaps this is a crude silly way of saying that again.

if you find out what sheela na gigg is which is a feature of most British churches, you will find that faith is not the issue here at all.
In reality Charles stated that he is very much into a green , simpler chemical free lifestyle.
His business interest, his agricultural business, is all about natural products, natural foods and sustainable farming as well as having business interests in environmental issues.

@vocaloldfart Is this just your rather intricate, and smart-arsed way to insinuate the idea that you might find our present monarch to be a bit of a cunt?

Yes, undoubtedly to be seen to be impartial.

@273kelvin Lay off smoking the weed, or perhaps mushrooms. your hallucinations are off the planet.

You mean Sheela na gigg is not a hip-hop artist?

no google Sheela na gigg, the post will then make sense

@vocaloldfart I did and it does. Thanks.

@rainmanjr A harmless bit of satire on my part.

@vocaloldfart And still a good name for a hip-hop artist, as well.

@rainmanjr When I googled Sheela Na Gigg, I found a hip hop band going by that name too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:719983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.