Agnostic.com

6 1

To Vape or not to vape that is the question

Does anyone here vape and if so what mg of nicotine,flavour , device and rdta/ rad models

AJimboShep82 7 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't do it! Just don't do it!!

I'd suggest you don't vape, or smoke anything, tobacco, "herbs".....nothing. avoid sucking smoke of any kind into your lungs. Vapors are just as damaging as smoke. Do not believe the Marketeers.

Sucking shit into your lungs is bad for you no matter what it is. COPD is the outcome and it is not pleasant. Quit now before you're forced to.

I will go onto Webmd and look into it even though my nurse practitioner did say it was still a gray area in medical science ;there hasn’t been enough evidence to show the long term effects of vaping .

@AShep82 The problem with that is ask one ARNP and you get a pro comment, ask another and you'll a con comment. Same for any online med site. Nothing but clean air is to go into our lungs and clean air is hard to find nowadays

Why don't you stop pissing around and simply stop subjecting your lungs to such life shortening
crap ? Stop only for one day, then next day simply stop for another day, in a few weeks you will be cured.from this dangerous habit. It is no problem while you are young but you have a price to pay as you become older. This is how I stopped and it was not that difficult.
Good luck.................., Vaping is simply your attempt to give up without ' Giving up "...

If you're not going to give up I don't understand changing one kind of nicotine for another.

Get a good mod or your initial experience won't be a good one... it took me 3 months using the little pens that suck to break down and buy something good... This is my latest upgrade, 5 years in

I have the moonshot rdta on the vaporesso mod

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.