Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Farmworkers: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO) - YouTube

Poking fun while making a few points...

snytiger6 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have seen groups of workers in the back of a pickup without safety equipment. there was a cage and they were padlocked in like animals.

Isn't it amazing how people who produce nothing (e.g. professional athletes, politicians, right-wing demagogues, religious blowhards, Supreme Court justices, etc.) can be showered with money while the people who produce the food without which we literally would die are treated like shit?

I have worked with immigrants before and seen how they destroy their bodies to support their family. It breaks my heart to even think about what they go through every day only so someone can live in a 750,000 dollar home.

The people who do this work are very hard workers and put up with so much shit. My heart breaks for them all.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:723284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.