Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK LDS Church whistleblower to appear on 60 Minutes alleging misuse of church finances

After watching 60 minutes this past weekend on the whistleblower in the LDS Mormon church misuse of tithe, i'm reminded of another 60 minutes clip featuring Ricky Gervais saying, "Jesus is an Unpaid Babysitter"
[onlysky.media]

Partially true, clearly he (jesus and other deities) is a VERY well paid babysitter.

MacStriker 7 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

But only hiding 100 BILLION dollars! Just a drop in the bucket for a non tax paying religion empire and it's many (for profit) shell companies.

CMan Level 7 May 16, 2023

imagine what the actual net value of scientology is

Thanks for the article. I posted it in my Facebook feed for my Mormon relatives to read.

In my church daze tithes were used to pay the minister a salary. Not biblical to say the least but that was how he got paid in small churches.

Soon as I knew how much money churches made I was determined to create my own religion and my own church but I didn't know enough bullshit to hit the sheeples with so I gave up that bright idea.

BS is an artform, I just don't have also Good Consciousness prevents it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:724070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.