Agnostic.com

6 3

Who thinks...

That the "red states" and the smart states should separate and form completely different countries? (Sorry, no ideological conservative beliefs have much merit. Greed does not represent equality.)...

Connolly42 5 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't think we want another War Between the States.

I think the USA's population has gotten way to big to govern effectively. We are trying to mix many cultures who don't really want to mix anymore.

Yikes! Red vs "smart"?
Nah.
Hey! How's about Blue/DemoCAN'T vs Red/RepubliCAN????
Maybe a "Demilitarized Zone in between for those of us who are tired of the whole thing.

I think we as humans should work as one and not have borders at all but that will never happen.

@SilverDollarJediI think its the only way we will even come close to staying alive is working together. War has been happening at least 2-3,000 years and its solved fuck all really and we are still doing it. I thought we were an intelligent species. we are on the cusp of greatness while hanging over a bottomless cavern.

we've been talking about this a lot at the courthouse. either 5 or 6 different regions ... thats how it breaks down.

I feel like they already have. ☺

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72417
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.