Agnostic.com

8 4

Is this popular support or simply the sheeple "baas" of an indoctrinated people subjected to the greatest level of indoctrination & propaganda in history? Only 58% support U.S. sanctions against Russia. This is a most significant drop, falling from 71% a year ago to 58% this spring. A propaganda laden report according to the University of Chicago’s Harris School of Public Policy and NORC states.

The decline in support for the sanctions may reflect people’s concern that the efforts to isolate Russia economically have contributed to inflation, analysts said. . . In other words Americans don't give a fuck about the genocides occurring in Ukraine against Russians & Ukrainians fueled by US dollars at the cost of their own housing, medical & wellbeing. . . Just how #stupid can you get?

However it is not surprising that given the intense propaganda & censorship in USA through its official narratives & lackey media that 92% of Americans do not have a favourable view of the man giving the opposite view to those directives & propaganda, Vladimir Putin!
. . . They are not allowed to think for themselves any more than 3rd Reich German citizens were allowed to.

[latimes.com]

FrayedBear 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Everywhere I go in Canadian public, posted on buses and bill boards. Or on speaker in shopping stores , all over every media network. Politicians and media Want everyone to support the war in Ukraine,, these tyrant's at their best. When most people know better, war solves nothing except more money for the evil world Globalists.

For example over 1000 Hollywood holocaust Jewish top movie made, debatable 6 million Jews killed. Russian 26 million killed in world war 2. What one movies were made of Russia vs Germany, so that's how propaganda works, folks. With the highest Germans ethics group in America, what would you expect? It gives white people in general a bad name.

Enemy at the Gates a Canadian movie has some realism, a lot of implausible scenarios but is based on a non fiction book of the Battle for Stalingrad that killed over 2 million Germans & Russians.
[en.m.wikipedia.org]
See also
[en.wikipedia.org]

You are either a Russian propagandist or a clueless bafoon. Every country has the right to choose which alliance to join, and how to run their government. Russian invaded Ukraine without provocation and without any threats towards it.

So bozo, which rock have you been sleeping under since 2014 when the CIA instigated the illegal overthrow of the Ukrainian government & installed the pro US administration?
"When the Ukrainian president was replaced by a US-selected administration, in an entirely unconstitutional takeover, politicians such as William Hague brazenly misled parliament about the legality of what had taken place: the imposition of a pro-western government on Russia's most neuralgic and politically divided neighbour".
[theguardian.com]

@FrayedBear ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

When it's America invades the world , it's called policeing the world. When Russia invades a country, its a world war. There is alot more history and relationships with Ukraine and Russia. What country relates to US that they invaded in culture and language and relationships, Mexico? I "ll bet half of the world's War budget on it. Hollywood dose not really relate or count.

@Castlepaloma I also think that the United States invading another country is wrong. Iraq was wrong, Vietnam was wrong. In Afghanistan they should have gone after alqueda and not stay for 20 years. Invading another country is wrong.

@noworry28

Yes, two wrongs don't make a right. Still US is invading countries right now, it's been that way with their marital law. The US Corp policy every year wars since Ab Lincoln assassination.
What about NATO treaty of other countries not to be on Russian boarder crossing or connection. Look who is Currently, five NATO members (Norway, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania and Poland) already border Russia or the Russian. Imagine Russian military set up along Canada and Mexico boarders, US certainly didn't like the Cuban setup.. The only country that has used nuclear weapons to invade other countries is the US.

[worldpopulationreview.com]

Before world war 2, only British invading more countries than anyone, British invaded 90% of the world.

@Castlepaloma Again those countries chose to join NATO because they are afraid of Russia's aggressive behavior. They chose to join. Choice, freely made.

58% is pretty significant. You can barely get 50.09% of Americans to agree on anything.

As I've said elsewhere "a country founded on hatred, sustained by migrants fleeing hatred & taking it to the New World, a society sustained by hatred, an economy built on hatred & leaders believing that it is better to be hated than respected for their intelligent advancement of humanity's lot.

Govt will manufacture consent for more wars, just or unjust. I don't think govt worries too much about the opinion of it's people in this regard. History shows that to be the case, doesn't it?

Is that because it is blind & doesn't learn by its mistakes or simply ego driven in refusing to acknowledge those mistakes?

@FrayedBear I don't know. I think it's just that powerful people get greedy and war is good business

@Spongebob Not good business for most people.

@FrayedBear It must be beneficial to someone because we in America thrive when we are at war. We have learned to live on a war economy. I suppose without war we'd have some bridges and roads repaired or replaced because that is 2nd best for our economy.
[americancompass.org]

@K9JetLee999 Stupidยน
[en.m.wikipedia.org]

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

1. Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
2. The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.
3. A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.
4. Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.
5. A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

Corollary: a stupid person is more dangerous than a pillager.

@FrayedBear I'm taking my ball and bat and going home.

Note the article said the decline in support was related to concerns that sanctions against Russia contribute to inflation.

That shows two things:

1. Some people are stupid, because that is not a fact
  2. Even if it was a fact, the objection is not an objection based on a sanction it is based on an assumption that it might cause personal financial hardship. That has nothing to do with USA vs Russia it is a selfish position.

The above is slightly complicated so I doubt you will understand.

Even more complicated & seemingly missed by you is the fact that the USA wishing to have a vs rather synergic cooperative situation with Russia is even more stupid than on an individual selfish level.

@FrayedBear Not wanting any relationship with the current Russian government is a good thing. That is something you will never be able to understand.

@Alienbeing An intelligent response?

@FrayedBear Yes it was, did you understand it?

@FrayedBear, @Alienbeing

From working contracts training artist in Russia , the Russian people are no better or worse than American. American leaders making it near impossible to build relationships with Russia over the last 100 years. Is not healthy, kind, intelligent nor friendly, plus American wars suck as any do.

@Alienbeing you oviously didn't understand the contempt contained in my response.

@FrayedBear Actually, I don't understand you at all.

Probably Trump supporters.

Not a fan of US presidents, they are presidents of corperationism. Not of a true democracy or individualism of a country. If Trump says some ideas that I agree with , I will agree. Generally Trump and Biden were the worst ever and one more reason why the country is in a state of collapse.

@Castlepaloma I believe something along these lines will eventually happen as well as the extinction of humans. But I donโ€™t see that as being a bad thing, because thatโ€™s the only evil that exists, so Iโ€™m not going to feel bad about that. Iโ€™m human myself and have no regrets about saying that.

@Castlepaloma The USA is NOT, nor ever was a Democracy, it is a Republic. There are BIG differences.

I hate Trump, however I am curious how you reached that conclusion.

@CuddyCruiser

Being an internal optimist, if human went extinct, the sky would be bluer and water clear , wildlife happier. Also being an environmentalist and humanitarian, got no other choice to have faith in the collective consciousness of the people. Don't trust religion or Governments as far as I can throw them, not far.

@CuddyCruiser, @Alienbeing

Did a sandcastle for him and now Trump owns me $10,000 dallors, he didn't pay, up. Same story for many New Yorkers and NJ. Beside can't find a leader better for me than myself and don't hate anyone.

@Castlepaloma No clue what your last post is supposed to mean.

@Alienbeing actually we are a democratic republic.

@Alienbeing

I did a job for Trump, he is a conman and con me. I don't follow leaders or hate anyone , simple.

They are the ones that get their biased information from the pro-MAGA media.

@GrooshStar, @Jolanta No we are not a "Democratic Republic" No such wording exists in our Constitution.

States are Democratic, the Federal Government is not in many many ways. Electoral College, 66% vote required, to amend the Constitution, 66% to impeach and separatly to remove from office, 66%required for many actions. None of that is Democratic.

@Castlepaloma How does your 5/25 reply where you said "I did a job for Trump, he is a conman and con me. I don't follow leaders or hate anyone , simple." relate to any other post?

@Alienbeing sure we are.

@GrooshStar

That is the intention, lacking nowadays.

@Castlepaloma there's a lot of things lacking these days.

@GrooshStar I am sure. What was included in your reply was not from the U.S. Constitution.

It is not unusual for books and politicians to refer to us as a Democracy. The Democratic Republic name is an attempt to insert Democracy, but it does not exist.

I gave several examples of how we are not a Democracy at the Federal Level.

@Alienbeing well we'll have to agree to disagree. I believe we are still a democracy.

@GrooshStar Perhaps you may recall that part of our National anthem that says "and to the Republic for which it stands".

Saying you beleive we are a Democracy is strange. Without question at the Federal Level our Government is a Republic. Examples and proof already given.

@Alienbeing I never said we weren't a republic. There are different forms of republics. China and N. Korea are republics and I wouldn't say we are like them. We vote for our representatives. The different parts of our government hold voters. Now we aren't perfect but we still have democracy.

@GrooshStar You did say we are a Republic, in your 5/28 reply where you said "well we'll have to agree to disagree. I believe we are still a democracy."

Of course many countries refer to their government as it suit them That is irrelevent to the fact that at the Federal Level we are not, nor ever were a Democracy. Do we vote directly for President.... NO! While we do elect Senators & House Representatives directly many things they vote on require a super-majority (66%) votes to pass. That is NOT a Democracy were only 51% is required.

Last, whether we are or ar not a Democracy is unrelated to being "perfect". Perfect is an opinion, Democracy is a form of Government.

@Alienbeing lol, ๐Ÿคก

@GrooshStar You have an odd sense of humor.

Sanctions on Russian sports, dogs, cats , trees and eveything mainly hurts Americans, Even though most do not agree with the US Sanctions. US has done everything to stop Russia trading with European countries. Now Russia switch over to trading with Asia, Africa and Middle East, too bad US for hating this too. Wonder how many countries hate US and Israel. I only boycott hate., which is the next step to murder.

A #stupid emotion. See my points made recently in out of the illusion.

Seems to me like you are not aware that the US has absolutely nothing to do with stopping Russia to trade with European countries, they have already done that themselves. Maybe you are not aware that they no longer buy oil or gas from Russia which actually hurts them.

@Jolanta
I guess there is no investigation on who blew up the North Star pipelines, which Biden aim, would happen over Russia Ukraine invasion. Now US is shipping oil and gas to Europe for 4 times the cost, won't be able to keep that up and complete with the East. Russia is not hurt at all , now switching over to Africa, China and India which give great expansion in a shorter distance to the East and watch the west collapses in their own greed, hate and most horrible doubling their profits wealthy so called businessmen leaders. The US spends 10 times on the Ukraine war than what Europe does. What economic benefits dose US gain? Certainly war solves nothing.

@Jolanta We could be energy independent but for out current President. However, even though not buying Russian oil may (I"m not sure it does) cause our gasoline prices to raise slightly, that is a cost I gladly pay.

@Jolanta And thus, in actuality, the US is profiting as they are now selling Europe more natural gas, which in turn would help lower inflation.

@Alienbeing Energy prices have gone up all around the world and not slightly either.

@Jolanta I am not disputing that energy prices have gone way up worldwide. What I am saying is that if our not so bright President would allow us to once again be egergy independent, that increased oil production would lower prices here and worldwide.

@Alienbeing and Jolanta

Shipping oversea costs way more than pipelines. Cutting oil from Russian thats clean oil to Europe and NORTH AMERICA is harming them most. Since Biden, gas has doubled. Since Trudeau rent and houses have double. Two top greatest expenses in our lives. Have wages doubled?

@Alienbeing It has nothing to do with Biden. I donโ€™t know where you get that from? It is like a sew saw. Some months the US exports more than they use and some months they import more.

@Jolanta Our current lack of energy independence has everything to do with Biden, and therefore the affect it has on world prices.

More drilling more oil. More oil causes downward pressure on price.

@Alienbeing More drilling may or may not get you more oil. When Countries flood the market with oil that is a problem, you may get cheap oil for a little while but not for long. If usually backfires.

@Jolanta More drilling will definately get us more oil. We have proven untapped reserves.

I'm more concerned about energy independence than I am about cheap oil.

@Alienbeing Probably much better to leave the so called untapped reserves and put the money into renewables.

@Jolanta Eventually we need all renewables. Today however we do not have the technical ability to function without metro.

While we develop technology we can't just close down.

I hear you but I have no favorable view of Putin in any way. Putin is putrid and very wrong on all points. American media is lazy and biased yes, but why would we favor Putin? If I am a "sheeple" I am also aware that armaments are sold openly to both sides here. It was also that way in our big war with Germany years ago. Some of us have seen the Wizard behind the curtain.

Keep making the point until 90% of fellow Americans agree with you.

I don't think Putin will survive another year. As a man who put so much of his public image into looking as a vital, viral man shirtless on horseback and playing hockey with college age men?

Well that's done.

Question is who is next?

@BufftonBeotch

Assassinating Putin Wonโ€™t Work. It Never Has for America.
Amid calls to target Putin, itโ€™s worth recalling why the U.S. has stopped trying to kill foreign heads of state.

US president are so puppeteered. It would not surprise me, if the powers to be who selected the President. Then took him, (the President) in the back room, then showed him the film of JFK, who was shot in the head. Then asked , any questions?

@Castlepaloma I said nothing about assassination! I pointed out that he is obviously very sick.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension?

@BufftonBeotch what is wrong with your ignorance & lack of understanding?

@BufftonBeotch

If Putin is so sick why won't they put him in a hospital along with Biden. Why? because more Russiains want him than not, can't say that for Biden. You did say...I don't think Putin will survive another year. I can assume you mean assassinate him, since there has already been 5 attempts on his life.

@Castlepaloma I think both you and the Bear are missing the point. Putin's illness has nothing to do with being put in a hospital. Rumors are anything from terminal cancer to Parkinson's. While that could also fit Biden, no one is saying if it is true. The big mystery is why are people from other countries rooting for Putin and wanting to damn American government? To keep up maybe we should start damning Canadian government and other foreign leaders. America once had Donald but we Dumped him. ๐Ÿ™‚ If Putin took us over tomorrow being "on his side" would not help you.

@DenoPenno

Would not root for any president because a president can only be of a corporation. I believe in free trade capitalism mixed with volunteers. A mini anarchist, Governments takings care of the small stuff, not running our lives. Everyone has some flaws or handicap in some way, that is why I think in the collective consciousness of we the people. Not in greed and over obeisance from the few. Once I was more in agreement with the west, now the tables have turned.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:725286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.