Agnostic.com

8 1

LINK Latest outrageous 'Flat Earth' theory says Australia is FAKE - and if you think you've been there, you're wrong - Mirror Online

Well I have lived on and off in Australis for the last 18 years....soit must have been a dream. Ha! What a bunch of idiots.

RedskyRiver 6 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I heard that the Flat Earth Society has branches all around the globe!

Athos Level 5 May 12, 2018

Ha! Brilliant reply!🙂

Hehehe....... I've been living the past 44 yrs in Australia just KNOWING that America is crazy fake propaganda........

I wonder what percentage of Americans don't believe in the existence of anything outside of the North American continent.

They are not wrong. Australia is just a fantasy. My wife claims she has traveled there 4 times to visit life-time friends.

I now know she is a demon, attempting to lure me to eternal damnation.

I am so relieved to have scientific confirmation.

Your wife is lying to you ... Australia doesn't exist ... I can tell you ... I am in it ... It is really just a fantasy from Lord of the Pimps led by Mad Max

You got that right.

I am still here ... But I agree: it's fake.

My take on them, via a spoof I made...

Ha...brilliant

You have to search to the ends of the Earth, which flat-earthers literally apparently believed in LOL, in order to come across those more deluded and arrogant then flat-earthers... And oh goodness, if you come across a flat earther who's also religious... My theory is that a literal black hole of stupidity may start to form directly in front of you and you better fucking run...

A deadly combination of "stupid" chemicals.....I am not sure if I could run fast enough. Of course according to the flat earth idiots I will just fall off the side.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.