Agnostic.com

6 10

LINK Danny Masterson Found Guilty Of Raping 2 Women | HuffPost Latest News

Church of Scientology had been shielding him and many other monsters. Shout-out to actress Leah Remini who bravely left the church and had worked hard to exposed the corruption and violence. She's directly responsible for bringing attention to Danny Masterson. Go directly to jail. Do not pass Go.

barjoe 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Scientology has done everything it can think of to stop Leah Remini and everything you can think of to promote Tom Cruise. A big named actor is fine to promote a made up religion created by an alcoholic science fiction writer.

They're all made up religions. Was Constantine, Muhammed, Joseph Smith, Martin Luther or Jesus, if he even existed, any less a charlatan than L Ron Hubbard? He was just shrewd enough to pull a PT Barnum and steal money from people just like the Catholic Church. Scientology covered up for Danny Masterson and other criminals, just like the Catholic Church covered up for predator priests or any murderer they discovered through the confessional.

The other inmates will have alot of fun with his ass……literally.

Rape hope for someone is not a thing I want to do. No matter how much they might deserve it.

I do hope he does not have another happy day and this is the beginning of the collapse of one of the worst cults that has tax free status.

All churches should pay taxes, anyway.

@BufftonBeotch Cults will always exist. As long as there are ‘blind followers’ as well as those who want to ‘belong’ or to be a ‘part of something’, and are always fantasy based.

MAGAT’s and Qanon are the perfect examples of that.

Will he now have to be erased from That 70's Show like Spacey was in everything he ever appeared in? I'm being somewhat snarky about a subject we agree with. Leah has been very brave.

I wonder if Leah has body guards. The cult is violent and ruthless. Many people have disappeared.

@BufftonBeotch She's not my concern.

@rainmanjr You said she was brave.

@BufftonBeotch She is but that's not taking possession of her safety. That's her problem.

About damn time.

Jail for him and hopefully financial payouts by the church.

I think a penectomy would be a suitable punishment.

Just the thought makes me cringe.

@barjoe It would be a pretty good deterrent, huh?

@TheoryNumber3 Fear and pain are great motivators!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:726254
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.