Agnostic.com

6 11

LINK Dangerous stunt: Despite warnings, woman approaches bison for selfie in Yellowstone

*"YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, Wyoming -- A visitor to Yellowstone National Park was caught on camera in an incredibly dangerous stunt.

Park officials warn the public to not approach bison and other wildlife in the park.

But a woman was seen recently standing just a foot or two away from a bison laying on the ground.

Just so she could take some selfies."

I really despise these people. That animal would have been killed if it reacted. The park service needs to get serious about fines.

I would say about $50K for this entitled brat. I would also have no problem with jail time.

Video at link. You will gasp at how close she is and maybe hate her smirking selfie face.

BufftonBeotch 8 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was really rootin' for that bison to go all WMD on her stupid ass. Alas, he was just into being chill.

Agree , the animal has the most to lose.
The fines are a good idea.
She should be placed in a bubble- for
OUR protection.

BBJong Level 7 June 18, 2023

Makes no sense to kill the bison for attacking the idiot. Give the bison a reward for its service.

Easy bet that she posted that for likes.

As big as it already looks, that is a juvenile bison. Which is probably why it was so calm.

People are idiots! They think everything is some kind of Disney production for their benefit. And when the poor animals act like wild animals, these nitwits want them eliminated. Like the guy in Florida last week who was drunkenly peeing in a pond at night next to a bar, fell down and was attacked and his arm chewed off by an alligator. They exterminated the alligator, the guy survived, minus an arm. He was peeing in the gator’s home!

I would bet he was passed out awhile, as alligators do not see people as food. Not grown people at least. Most deaths come from people walking their tiny dogs next to the water, gator attacks the dog, person ties to save the dog and gets dragged in the water tangled in the leash and drowns.
What do they call it? Collateral damage?

@BufftonBeotch This was a 10ft gator and the guy said he remembered falling down as he was trying to pee in the pond in the middle of the night, next thing he remembers is waking up in the hospital without his arm, but there is video of guys who saved his life. Put a tourniquet on what was left of his arm and kept him from bleeding out before the ambulance got there.
[nbcnews.com]

Stupid people are dangerous to themselves and other people. Here comes death.

These idiots should spend at least a few days in jail and pay a huge fine - and those penalties should be posted larger than the safety warnings.

The penalties are nothing as they should be. Well below $1K I think. Which is what these brats could easily spend on lunch.

I think we should adjudicate these as "Darwin events," and let the wildlife live a happy life.

@mischl If that young woman had been suddenly "rewarded" I would think she got what she deserved.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:726347
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.