Agnostic.com

9 8

There is a "keyboard warrior" on this site who, like a spoiled child, craves attention by making idiotic posts.
The best solution is for all members utterly to ignore every post.

Petter 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Done.

I remember when he was an actual thinking human being, sadly going through a divorce.
now he appears totally unhinged and very uninteresting too.
Word Salads have no appeal, nor does being hectored.
Blocking seems to be the only solution as it is All annoying at best!

Let's just say that, after alllllll this time....I finally learned how to block someone.

Buh BYE

Over the years there have been several. Mostly I just block them and move on, life is too short.

Exactly.

Who, Barjoe?

Kidding aside, it's sad. He wasn't that bad before. If I don't see an improvement, ...

Is he reluctant at telling you his great secrets? 🙂

@FvckY0u Boring....

i would argue the better solution might involve a bus.

A bus to an institution?

@pamagain i was thinking more infirmary but an institution can be rather miserable i suppose.

@hankster Which gives him more opportunities to spout off....

@pamagain depends on the "treatment".

@hankster The mind REELS

@pamagain sounds tiring.

Since they are making multiple posts, I’ve blocked them “forever” because I don’t care to wade through the nonsense. I will always block such persons.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:727880
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.