Agnostic.com

36 12

What quirks do you have?

One of my quirks, (I have a few), is the need to clean up electronic notifications. I clean up the alerts, and rid myself of push notifications as quickly as I see them. I like it clean, and it makes me happy. I believe this should be a happy face...

Stacey48 8 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm with you on the electronic notifications. I also stay on top of snail mail, email, and voicemail for the same reason.

vita Level 7 May 3, 2018

Me too. On Facebook as well. Not archived. Deleted.

I do the same lol. when I eat out I always take the plate back and leave the table clean how I found it. toilets have to be clean after I've finished with them even if it wasn't me that messed them up. I always squash drinks cans when I'm finished with them.

@Stacey48 I don't know why but I just have to leave things how I found them. I also hate the thought of people thinking I'm the one leaving a mess too.

I eat the cookie dough chunks out of the cookie dough ice cream until it becomes just vanilla ice cream.

@Stacey48 later

I'm a left-handed musician (right brain) and like things organized and clean (left brain).

As a result, I see the big picture and have an eye for detail.

I am like that. I like to remove them as I read them but they keep popping back up 😟

Being a generally quirky person it's difficult to pick one, but probably one of the most unusual it seems is; I don't mind doing things on my own. I'm happy to: go get a beer, go see a movie or play, or eat out at a pub or restaurant alone. I have friends, some have family and some have partners that come first and so I've learnt to be happy with my own company and not embarassed to go out alone.

I as well, like a 'tight ship'....my hair, facial hair, nails, surroundings, friends, including emails and other social media notifications. Quality not quantity is my motto. As far as quirks of mine, I don't like eating in public or in large groups of strangers, I would just rather eat alone most of the time.

Do my ticks count?

@Stacey48 Just kidding.

I HATE OWLS! ...................Just kidding. ☺

Yeah, I've got the same quirk as well with the notifications.

Fewer and fewer.. I hope 🙂 If I discover what can be (legitimately) described as ‘a quirk,’ I’ll do my best to purge it … and hopefully the world will never know 😉

Varn Level 8 May 3, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:72993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.