Agnostic.com

9 5

Conservative Atheists are posting again out of The National Enquirer and other such papers without real substance, but you cannot post to these unless you are a Conservative Atheist. They preach to their own and have their minds made up. Some like me are banned and cannot see the post. This is strangely funny. What is their point?

DenoPenno 9 Sep 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People who want to live in a bubble of their own making are rarely able to get out of it. Keeping diverse opinions away from themselves allows them to stay in their bubble.

Your friend @glennlab does the same. He's blocked me from 3 groups just because he doesn't like me.

Tejas Level 8 Sep 26, 2023

I got booted from that group even though I never commented.

The liberal have banned me from a lot of their posts and groups. What's the point?

I'm banned from groups that I was never in.

@Tejas

Forward planning to prevent their own tears and hurt feelings.

BTW, if anyone happens to be a Conservative Atheist you can post to this if you like. I did not block you. Try and have evidence for your view from reliable sources rather than go the Trump route of saying "everybody knows" then do a word salad.

The C-A’s being weak, isolate to protect themselves. Unless they turn to violence, ignore them.

circulation, sales.

I had to laugh at the one that implied Democrats hate cops. These morons still insist Antifa did Jan 6. These are the same assholes that endorse (by silence) how police worry about going up against AR-15s. Or how Trump demolished a program to improve policing. These shitheads claim to be into rationalism and like the skepticism of Dawkins, Hitchens etc., but WON'T grasp how Conservatism is wholly owned by Christian Nationalists, aka neo-Nazism.

Antifa means "anti-fascist" so I always did think that blaming them for anything was lame. If they use a mask and hide their faces it is because they do not want to be identified and has nothing to do with crimes that Christian Nationalists and Fascists would pin on them. Antifa is not against American Democracy and never has been.

There seems to be a lot of pretty dubious stuff being posted all over the place. We lost a couple of alt-fact obsessive posters when site closed up shop…but we seem to have gained a few new obsessives since it opened up again! As a Brit I never venture into the alien territory of Conservative Atheists which seems to me to be somewhat contradictory in terminology.

Right. Their golden god is Trump.

RIGHT! Pass right on by.....right on by. Hopefully, they'll tire of the silence!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:730588
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.