Agnostic.com

3 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

South Park did a hilarious episode about how the kids were using AI to do their homework, and how Mr. Garrison was using AI to review it.
ALSO in south park AI news....
[decider.com]

The endless stream of trailers for Netflix proved too much for me. I never saw the South Park clip.

General AI looks like it could have a very steep down side, but it doesn't even exist yet, so I'm not going to worry too much about it. There are many other pressing matters to attend to. I am, however, very glad I don't have to grade a stack of essays that may or may not have been created by Chat GPT. 😂

As I have said a couple times here already, AI may seem impressive when it can pass the bar exam, but it can't actually practice law. The reason, is that AI, at present, is at its best a sophisticated imitation of human product, and lacks the ability to actually analyze and reason for a particular situation.

I have no doubt there will be problems as some corporations will jump the gun and give AI more authority to make decisions than it is actually suited for or has any real ability to solve unique problems. This will result in massive mistakes and lose lots of money, and I expect this kind of thing to happen several times over.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:731603
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.