Agnostic.com

3 7

LINK Indicted Trump says senator Bob Menendez should resign based on criminal charges - Raw Story

I think Bob Menendez should step down but for the world's largest ass-ramming uncle fucker on the face of the planet, Donald Fuckity-Fuck Trump, to weigh in on this, is a level of hypocrisy I didn't think even he would be capable of.

barjoe 9 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How pathetic. Trump is a raving psychopathic lunatic and criminal wannabe. Sadly, while Menendez isn't a wacko, he has certainly shown himself to be completely unrepentent following exposure. All that horseshit about innocent until proven guilty is legal jargon that only has relevance here because wealthy crooks can game the system. Menendez points to his ethnicity as a reason he was indicted. He is all the more shameful for having brought it up. Sickening.

Bob Menendez it's entitled to his day in court. He is also entitled to a presumption of innocence and the burden of proof is still "beyond a reasonable doubt" so we shall see. May have committed impropriety and they'll get him for something, but evidence of taking bribes is actually not the strong part of the case.

@barjoe So that is what they mean by 'entitlement.' I'd love to hear an alternative explanation for what was recovered at his residence, beyond a reasonable doubt.

We do indeed have a tiered justice system where the wealthy can deploy their wealth to either get them off or get extreme leniency. If we were anything like civilized, those tiers would be inverted where those with money and power would be subject to much harsher penalties and somehow blocked from the subversion of justice that is commonplace. People with money and power should be subject to much stronger expectations of ethics, fairness and other behavior with near zero-tolerance for corruption. We see what we have without such measures.

@racocn8 Those gold bars were marked as 1 Kilo, equivalent to 250 Troy oz coins. It's legal to own gold. I have 1 Krugerand jn a drawer somewhere, I thinks it's worth over $1K. I do not have a suit coat stuffed with $½million.

He's too stupid to realize the irony.

The pot calling the kettle black.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:731917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.