Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK MAGA Pundits Declare War on 'Homely' Taylor Swift - Raw Story

Look at Taylor Swift and look at Roger Kimball. Who do you think is the homely one? In case you don't know, Roger is the one on the right lol. The hatred from the MAGA community is shameful. What did she do? Sleep with a football player and go to his game? Oh. She's trying to get young people to register and vote. Oh. Travis Kelce did a commercial for Pfizer's vaccine. Horror of horrors.

barjoe 9 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Go Chiefs, my team. Though Travis needs to beware, she has a rep for spilling all the beans in her songs once it's over.

The MAGA Nazis are terrified that Swift has shown the way to otherwise feckless Democrats.

The boy needs to get his glasses fixed. Of course sour grapes is easier to cry than an actual fact.

I wonder what his wife looks like. I assume she's a hag.

@barjoe At 69, he keeps his marital status secret.

@glennlab I would too if I were him.

There is no end to the stupidity of Americans.

This is about as bad as fighting with Mickey Mouse and wanting to be elected president.

Hey I absolutely hate the Chiefs. Hello stop the tomahawk chop assholes! But I thought Kelce’s vaccination spot was cool. And his brother plays for the Eagles who pissed me off recently because fuck them. Grrr. But still. I like Taylor Swifting.

I can hate the Chiefs and Eagles, not be super into Taylor Swift, despise right wing kook haters and applaud Travis Kelce though think Bud Light tastes kinda like crap right? Why Dylan Mulvaney likes that crap is her preference I guess.

[forbes.com]

Travis Kelce has it right long ago:

I tried finding the recent cool ad on Youtube and instead saw a bunch of bullshit pushback. I got my COVID and flu vaccines two things at once last week. Any anti-vax fuckwit who has problems with Kelce’s commercial can go fuck themself.

@Scott321 Hey buddy. What did the Eagles do wrong? Fuck them? Them's fighting words. I hate the Chiefs too but don't fuck with my Eagles.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:732086
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.