Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK The Face of Absolute Evil

I have always despised Ben Shapiro. I reject religion and existence of a god. I do respect the First Amendment and the free expression clause, unless they infringe on my rights, or worse, murder in the name of their god. A friend had me watch this. I balked at first because he's a right wing propagandist. It's tough to watch and it's loaded with religious references. In spite of that, it's important to see. I never liked the guy but we are all human beings, even Orthodox Jewish Republicans. I didn't agree with all his conclusions but I have a bit more respect for him than I did before. YouTube wouldn't let me post this on here so I linked to his Twitter account.

barjoe 9 Oct 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes..........

He talks out his ass 99% of the time, this time he spoke in something that's hard to disagree with.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:733455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.