Agnostic.com

3 1

“In the first hours following the retreat of the Bolsheviks, the Ukrainian population has demonstrated commendable activity against Jews,” a status report from the Gestapo, Nazi Germany’s secret police, dated July 16, 1941, reads. Once a fascist whore always?

Recently declassified NKVD documents reveal Ukrainian contribution to the holocaust.
Secret KGB documents reveal horror crimes of Ukrainian Nazi collaborators [rt.com]

And @Barjoe with compatriots like Biden & @Wordywalt still support these scumbags.

FrayedBear 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every nation has their dark past

Massacres at London and York (1189–1190)
The rumour spread from Westminster to London that the king had ordered a massacre of the Jews; and a mob in the Old Jewry, after vainly attacking the strong stone houses of the Jews throughout the day, set them on fire at night, killing those within who attempted to escape.
York even had their own purpose built Jew Burning Tower, Clifford's Tower, which shamefully still is Memorialised today by its still standing base.

Mate are we seriously going to go down the route of "The sins of the father, even unto the seventh generation" path?

In recent days I have heard both Israelis and Palestinian using this crap to excuse their actions.

Unlike the events of 1189-90 the events of 1941 continue in Ukraine albeit the victim has moved from Jews to Russians, in the Middle East from Jews to Palestinians. In both 2023 cases the perpetrators are led by supposed Jews.

I thought their current president was a Jew. I'm talking 2023 and not 1941.

So did I. I suggest you read my responses to Len & Garban above.

It is always one bad apple that ruins/ spoils the rest of the case. How so very true in humanity.
The few who always seem to rule then ruin the many.
This is seen the Ukraine/Russia and Israel /Gaza.
Wouldn't it be grand if the many, for once, eliminated the few bad apples instead of the few eliminating the many??

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:734033
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.