Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Controversy Over Mike Johnson's Religious Beliefs | The Daily Show - YouTube

Poking fun at the new House Speaker's religious beliefs...

snytiger6 9 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I seem to be making this comment a lot lately, but I'll say it again.... fucking Louisiana.

Yeah, one of my sisters lived in Louisiana for several years and she refers to it as Lowseyana.

She quickly learned to drive her kids to school, because if they took to bus, the older kids would attempt to sexually abuse them on the bus. She lived in Youngsville.

@snytiger6 I would not still be here if all of my kids weren't settled here.

I am 1000% surethat many MOC's over the "lifespan" of Congress have had similar beliefs, or worse, but until recently they knew better than to try and impose them on everybody else.

Christians have been trying to impose their beliefs on non Christians for at least a thousand years. In this country, they've been playing a long game, but it does seem like it's accelerating. The hounds have got the scent of the apocalypse in their snouts, and are straining their leashes to the breaking point.

It's good we can joke about it, but the reality is that we have an 80-year-old president, a black lady vice president, millions of racist Christian nationalists who are armed to the teeth, and a rabid, Bible-thumping theocrat second in line to the presidency, 😳

Johnson has his head up his ass. His bible has nothing to do with world views.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:735868
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.