Agnostic.com

5 2

Is this our very own alien harrassing some poor street vendor?

Certainly sounds like @Alienbeing style of behaviour and he probably would have been right up Obama's fundament

[twitter.com]

FrayedBear 9 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Glad to see I am always on your mind. Maybe one day what I say will sink in, but considering your advanced state of your mental disease, I doubt it.

Are you denying that you are Seldowitz?

Sadly I can't confirm your egotistical hope that you are always on my mind but rest assured alien when I encounter scumbags like Seldowitz I am reminded of you. Hence my post.

Another entitled dickhead, spewing abhorrent rhetoric to an innocent food vendor.

At least he’s been caught out and is being held publicly accountable for his unacceptable behaviour.

Stuart Seldowitz held posts in both Democratic and Republican administrations. He didn’t deserve to have any government or professional job.

Sadly, you get people like him in all walks of life.

Who is Stuart Seldowitz?
Seldowitz, 64, has held several senior roles across five presidencies, for both Democratic and Republican administrations. He served as acting director for the National Security Council South Asia Directorate, and deputy director of the U.S. State Department’s Office of Israel and Palestinian Affairs between 1999 and 2003.

As of Nov. 2022, Seldowitz was listed as a foreign affairs chair for Gotham Government Relations, a lobbying firm in New York City. The firm confirmed Tuesday that it has cut ties with Seldowitz, who appears to have been removed from their website, according to Al Jazeera.

Speaking of Seldowitz’s conduct in the videos, David Schwartz, Gotham’s president said in a statement that he is “personally outraged and offended by this language.”

Schwartz added: “Islamophobia and antisemitism have no place in our world and must be eradicated.” He also made an offer of free legal representation to the food vendor filming the videos.

CAn't open it

[twitter.com]?

That's because it's a photo not the linked url that you're stabbing your finger at?

@FrayedBear I am not a twit so. kindly supply a viable link

@vocaloldfart I'm not either. It just accesses it in my browser

Looks like he is getting food served with lots of condiments.

Listen to the recording of what Seldowitz has to say for himself before passing opinion.

[twitter.com]

civilization 21st century style

Civilisation? A case for retrospective abortion would be more appropriate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:737673
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.