Agnostic.com

8 3

Is this real?

I'm not a Dr Phil fan but I saw this on YouTube and decided to watch. I'm thinking this can't be real. Tell me what you think.

paul1967 8 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

lol, I really do have great kids. This kid needs a realty check. Get her a rusty bicycle and a job!

I fully agree. If this isn't scripted then she need to be waking up early, getting a job flipping burgers and learning the principles of surviving on her own. She's not so good looking that she can rely on finding a rich husband that would tolerate her attitude.

Yeah, I usually don't put any stock on these kinds of shows, but this doesn't seem like that big of a surprise. Remember the 'affluenca' kid?

Feel sorry for both daughter and mother to be honest.

Spoilt useless little brat

When you hit 18, get out there on your own & see what you "want"! Mom let this get way out of hand.

Yes, very likely true. There are people out there like this, they have no appreciation for what they do have and want more, more, more....

i can not imagine this in australia, but in the land of unlimited possibilities .... ? 😉

This little piggy went to market .....

Yes Paul there are people like this., don't doubt it.
The two start slowly getting into the wrong grove, dig it deeper every day, and end up in this unbelievable situation

I agree.

I just find it to be so shocking that her friends tolerate her. I'm pretty sure when I was her age and I acted like that, my friends would have said see yeah! They just wouldn't want to be around me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:73808
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.