Agnostic.com

4 0

These people throw a temper tantrum and walk out because they can not bend their mind around an idea. They think by protesting they are proving a point the only point they prove is how to waste tax dollars by making law enforcement have to work over time. There should be a protesting tax. If you want to protest pre pay a tax if they do not prepay, have an even steeper tax if they protest and have not paid the protesting tax. With a tax the IRS gets involved and people will ultimately pay the tax.

azzow2 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Taxed for protesting? No. It is incumbent upon us as Americans to be heard and protests are heard. We would not be the nation of free anything if we didnt.

Nothing is free taxpayers have to pay. Thing that are destroyed during riots. They may be insured by the cities township parishes etc. Pay a premium so when the premiums goes up taxpayers foot the bill.

I pay taxes. Protesters pay taxes. So now the constitution has a surcharge?

I'd add the stipulation that they have to pay if they are protesting an non-government imposed reality. That is technically what a religion is making this a backdoor to finally tax religion.

Is there a christian bug in the system. It told me I got double points for first comment when I saw 3 comments before I typed mine making mine the 4th.

You must be referring to the clan of Nazis parading around the country? Because if you are referring to those of us trying to save this country from the scourge of the assclowns running it presently, you're barking up the wrong tree dawg.

What are you saving by protesting. People riot cause damage ruin businesses cause undo stress. There are much better ways to make to effect change. We have a much different world almost everyone has the power of research at their fingertips. Find root core causes. The government will fix a surface problem not the root of the problem.

azzow2 I find debating with people like you tiresome and a huge waste of my valuable time. The government is not going to fix anything...it's up to us citizens now. You are either in or out...if you are out, go troll Trumpers, they will welcome you with open arms.

This is a freethinker site. We don't judge. What gives you that right? People have the right to protest. It's Facist and Nazi type tRUMP antics that you are talking about. Why are you so worried about law enforcement. Watch out for January 2oth tRUMP supporters.

Not so much the law enforcement but property tax pays their salary. So the more of inane protest go on the more the government has to pay in overtime. Cause and effect.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7444
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.