Agnostic.com

6 2

Why is it now an insult to call people snowflakes when snowflakes are so pretty?

Krystal_H 4 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Same with the c word, speaking for myself mine is very pretty 🙂 why beautiful things are given ugly connotations... Because bitter people are mean and hurtful.

beautiful complex and no two alike

I love it when a comment meant to be derogatory can be turned round to be positive... this is a good example I will borrow it from you next time I hear the expression used against someone! thanks

I had to look snowflake up to find out they are referring to millennials being oversensitive with mental health issues from the stigma? Really?.

I hear it most frequently used in regards to liberals ie that are poor losers related to the last election or whatever trumpsters might think of as liberal causes

Their fragile, cold ,and are always falling down,but very dangerous in large numbers.

Interesting take lol 🙂

I lived in Alaska, and the first snowflakes meant car wrecks....and sledding...so...how dare you call me a....what was it again...snowflake? Oh. Whatever.

Not only that, when you get a bunch of snowflakes pissed off, life as you know it can come to a full stop. It is called a blizzard!! Those of us who have lived through blizzards appreciate how menacing snowflakes can be when they work together.

and how bout those avalanches?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.