Agnostic.com

18 0

What was your last...?

What was your last DRUNK, HIGH, STONED behavior?

Be honest, if you know what that word means, and splurge on about what you did last to embarrass yourself while drunk or high or stoned or whatever you do in that area..

Maya405 7 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't drink and although I call getting high getting stupid I don't do stupid stuff when I'm high.

Well, don't ask me about being drunk. You have seen some of my drunk posts on here (yes, I know).

But stoned?

Because of my profession I could never have used marihuana since the time I was a student. In the 60's half of the students tried hashish and the other half were liars. (I could tell you about some high ranking people whose past wouldn't stand up to much scrutiny.)

This was in The Gambia. I went to a nightclub with friends and a spliff was handed around. Now, in my student days I would have recognised the taste and smell. But this didn't taste of anything and, after two puffs, nothing happened. So I took a good few more puffs.

After a couple of minutes I began to feel relaxed and then peculiar. It got more weird and I left the club followed by my Gambian and one English friend. I remember running along a road and feeling that I had something to say.

My English friend took me to a taxi kiosk, sat me down on a bench and asked if I had 100 Dalasi. I gave her my wad of money and she took it and said "I'll be back in one minute".

So I sat on the bench and two very attractive young women arrived and began examining their legs. There was a third woman a little way off and I thought this might be a police sting. I did nothing.

My friend arrive and I asked her why she had taken my money. Her reply: "Why do you think?"

They put me in a taxi back to my apartment and left me there to sober up.

Then the electric went off. They have frequent power cuts in The Gambia.

I spent the next half hour, in total darkness, using logic (my memory didn't work) to find my way to the bedroom, collapse onto the bed and sleep it off.

Well, you did ask.

I am mellow when I was drunk/high. But, i haven't did any of that in 6 years.

MoniB Level 6 Dec 10, 2017

Nothing really embarrassing.

I didn't have my first drink until I was in my late 20s. It doesn't seem to have the same carefree effect on me. I have a theory that if I would have drank when I was younger and carefree I would associate it with fun more.

I wish it did. Abuse aside, I envy people who can drink to have fun.

I was given some very potent weed by a family member to help me with my arthritis pain in my shoulders. I haven't smoked more than 3 joints in my life. Smoked of bowl of this and passed out for 10 hours of glorious sleep (I average 5). Prior to this I went on a 3 day drunk to Vegas for the 2000 New Year. Stopped and had stunt sex in the desert somewhere between Baker and State Line with a girl whose name I cannot remember. Stayed on the 9th floor of the Paris and spent about $3000 of my hard earned wages. Regret nothing but forgetting the girls name. BTW, if you're that girl, contact me.

Last night. Woke up with alternative stuff on my computer and naked. Ooopppps. But I feel frisky now - hmmmmmm.

I woke up once glued by vomit to the lino in my kitchen and the sound of dogs licking it up. not a proud moment. I don't do any of that anymore and haven't for ages for reasons like this.

Posting on agnostic.com when I'd had too much to drink, only to discover in the morning some posts by someone who was clearly an idiot 😉

I have never been too drunk or stoned that I lost control and made an ass of myself. I have had some wild adventures while in various states but, they were a lot of fun and a lot of laughs. I suspect that the fact I get sick if I drink to much may have a lot to do with it.

About a year ago at some friend’s house. I drank two Lime Rita’s, a shot of Bloody Mary, Taquilla Rose, which is my favorite by the way, four shots of Sex On The Beach and a glass of red wine. Lmao, I know, but one of the most embarrassing things I did that night because I was drunk was when I was at my friends house and went to the bathroom with the door wide open because I didn’t realize just how drunk I was. Lol. not kidding, either! It the night was fun, though.

Wow! This is so impressive.
You are my Taquilla Rose Guru, if you don't mind.
Stay safe.

Lmao! I haven’t had a moment like that for a while, but I’m more careful when it comes to how often I drink. Thank you, though.

So long ago that I don't remember.

What can I say, I'm boring. Actually, my family apparently has the addiction gene (father's parents were alcoholics as were two of my brothers) that I pretty much stay away from it. I do have a drink ever so often, but I don't get drunk.

Enjoy drinking sober.
One of my brothers used to be like that. I never saw him drunk ever though he was always part of the people drinking.

lots of the same on one side of my family.I get serious talking about this stuff

I've never been drunk or high, just mildly buzzed a couple of times, and even then not in the last decade. I'm really boring. ((zzzzz))

Keep at it, @resserts, 'boring men' are a necessary evil, i guess.

I'm too old for that S**t. I use medicinally to help relieve anxiety and help me sleep. I used to drink and be the life of the party. Now I drink a glass of wine and nod off in no time. It probably keeps me out of trouble.

I just mailed my doctor's approval for medical marijuana-better than oxy I had been taking

That's the best use of it, i think.

This will probably date me, but my last and only high, or stoned, event happened some 50 plus years ago during my student days, while I was synthesizing some halucinatory compounds during my student days. I had finished the series of reactions, and was extracting the finished alkyloid, and ended up as high as a kite from ingesting the fumes. I actually then drove to a friends place who was sensible enough to keep me there until it wore off.

Wow, that was close.

on the other side of the planet about the same time I rappelled for the first time doing acid

You’re the guy that invented mdma aren’t you? I knew it.

My ex insisted on spiking our champagne with everclear. I was strongly against it, but she had wanted to drink for so long, and I kept saying no, so like an idiot, I relented and, after not drinking for about 8 months or so, proceeded to puke everywhere. She got mad and hit me in the head. We broke up. That was last new years. happy new years.

Oh no...
This coming new year has different possibilities, perhaps.

i think of everclear as an organic solvent

Women are trouble.

It was inevitable. I broke up with her, but I think if things hadn't went so deplorably wrong, it would have been one of those lingering break up that cause resentment. As it is, I hope her life is good and happy. I have been able to refocus on my art and responsibilities, and am much happier now.

So long ago, I don't even remember.

My compliments.

I get stoned at home with my 22 yr old daughter and her boyfriend where I can make a fool of myself without anyone knowing the wiser. A few days ago.

Stoning is cool.
You can't even o/d on it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7455
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.