Agnostic.com

13 14

Joel Osteen "Facts" LOL

silvereyes 8 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You know that laugh of disbelief that kind of sounds like blowing a raspberry? Yeah... I did that involuntarily when I read this post.

Tyson’s face though. I mean, just look at it... he looks so distraught. Hahahahaha

I’m with Neil on this one, you can’t fix stupid!

People like him are predators. Freud (love him or hate him) considered God to be a delusion based on human insecurity or the need for a father figure to take care of us. Joel, Billy Graham, Jimmy Swaggert and the rest of those people think they're just like that father figure and it empowers them. But when the stuff goes south they're impotent. They're nothing less than total frauds. Sad.

Rick Warren, in California, is another one of these creeps.

lol... that Joel is a head case alright. He is so far removed from reality, there's no turning back for that one. Another con artist doing what he does best. duping people out of their hard earned money.

Faith is a bizarre thing to me. Look at these facts, then deny them and choose faith. The thing I realized when I became a non-believer, now you have NO criteria for believing. Once you decide to ignore facts all religions have equal credibility.

You got that right. He did one of those pictures staring up into space. Every hair was in place. Damn. That alone must of got him 10 million in donations.

I've seen too much of this "follow your faith, NOT science" BS. In the first half of the 20th century, everyone was enamored with science. Religion was losing ground in the hearts of the citizens. Miracles took too much faith for young people to accept. Now we're swinging in the opposite direction and I see politicians playing on that. Many politicians are getting elected just because they say they're against abortion. There is one science that I wish people would cling to, psychology. Psychology envelopes logic and feelings, and it's feelings that are driving people to behave the way they are. Psychology is the one area that most people shun due to their gremlins in the unconscious. Reason has been tossed out the window. I say we need to bring back the idea that while we don't agree on numerous things, we do need to work together to stop the millionaires in Congress from doing whatever they want to and get paid tens of thousands by lobbyists for being lackeys.

Good ole Joel and his million dollar wisdom.

Probably more like billion dollar by now.. gawd, I loathe that pos!

this

I don't know what is worst for facts Hollywood or Hollylands.

All I know is the Jews are behind it. Half of Christian don't know what book is older, the NT or the OT. Maybe because their history was borrowed from the Jews OT. Before that many stories where borrowed from the Hindus. Christian don't care to give credit to anyone but Jesus. Their copycat and stealing from the most popular groups had been a tradition from the invention of hell 300AD

OMG YES!! If I were to "worship" anything it would be Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Smart and hot.

Dat Asss-trophysics?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.