Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Long Story Short: Police Over-Ticketing Poor Communities | The Daily Show - YouTube

Poking fun at how local governments are forced to use ticketing to raise funds ...

Seriously, this is what happens when you cut taxes on the rich... that lost revenue has to be made up and come from somewhere.

snytiger6 9 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you Wanda for telling the truth while also making me laugh.

One of the many barriers poor people face, the USA despite pretending anyone can get ahead is number 27 out of 82 countries in social mobility.

One of the greatest faux pas of 45's administration ("I just made yous (sic) a lot of money" said he.). 55+ corporations paid zero taxes. You & I paid taxes. Mom & Pop paid taxes. Thankfully Biden closed that massive hole. Seems as if 45 wanted to bankrupt America as he has chosen to do for himself multiple times. He will do it again. It is how he treats his contractors.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:746399
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.