Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Human leg found abandoned on New York Subway track

The NYPD said the leg was found at about 1 p.m. ET on Saturday in the Concourse neighborhood of the Bronx.

barjoe 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They found the rest of him. That part wasn't alive either.

I was on a train once and it came to a screeching unexpected stop. Being of curious mind I ran to the back of the train to see what we had hit, but they already had the two body halves covered with blankets. Suicide in this case. The conductor was like, yeah, about once a month. Half of people killed by trains walked or drove past lowered barriers. People are stupid.

@Druvius Most countries don't understand the importance of giving people a way out. We now have a huge Fentanyl problem and I'll bet a lot of these people simply want to exit life but have few choices.

That would be really hard to live without.

Subway sandwich?

Well, thanks for ruining My next lunch on the go

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:747484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.