Agnostic.com

1 1

Australian PM First Western Leader Referred to ICC as 'Accessory to Genocide in Gaza'

More than 100 lawyers endorsed the referral, which points to the military, intelligence, and rhetorical support Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has provided to the Israeli government.
JULIA CONLEY Mar 04, 2024

[commondreams.org]

Neither British nor Australian support of the Israeli genocide in Gaza is in my name.

Ping @puff, @Vocaloldfart, @David1955

FrayedBear 9 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Albo the arsehole should be charged and jailed.
I know Dutton the disaster would live up to his name and past form and do a lot more to murder innocent Palestinians.
Dutton is a Dalek(Dr Who). Unless you are a LNP member or supporter his policies are exterminate !!, exterminate !!exterminate !!
Unless we can find alternatives to these two despots, I fear Australia will be in the midst of a major disastrous war on our soil at the very least

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:748962
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.