Agnostic.com

5 3

"Republicans are the openly fascistic thugs of the US empire, while Democrats are the the psychopathic PR managers running around photoshopping smiley faces on the fascism. Republicans are the dopey goon squad, while Democrats are the criminal mastermind. Republicans are the blunt instrument, while Democrats are the poison syringe. Republicans kill Muslims while saying they hate Muslims, while Democrats kill Muslims while saying they love them. Democrats are the grinning plastic mask that sits on top of the snarling, blood-spattered face of the US empire. They purport to stand in solidarity with workers, with marginalized groups, with women and with the poor, and they claim to oppose racism, injustice and tyranny, but when it comes right down to it their real purpose is to put a nice face on the most murderous and tyrannical regime on this planet."

"This is so creepy. It’s one of those things where the more you look at it, the creepier it becomes. They’re condemning Islamophobia and denouncing hate crimes against Muslims at the exact same time as they are helping Israel create a mountain of Palestinian corpses in a genocidal onslaught whose entire premise is that Palestinians are the wrong race and the wrong religion. They are proclaiming their love for the Muslim while plunging a knife into his throat."

[caitlinjohnstone.com.au]

Well said Caitlin.

FrayedBear 9 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And don't forget, we brought "democracy and freedom" to Iraq. At the very least, Netanyahu is to Palestinians as Bush is to Iraqis. And similarly, this is only being done to keep someone at the top in power in a "time of war".

And of course, in this case, it's much worse than that. What's going on in Palestine is many orders of magnitude worse - IDF makes the US Army look like saints.

And #stupid senile wordywalt has just posted why Biden is better than Trump

[consortiumnews.com]

@FrayedBear Not better than Trump but a better choice if you want to keep your Social Security. Trump wants to dismantle it. What does America do then? What becomes of people who need this program and live independently because of this program?

@DenoPenno why not vote for the Kennedy?

The system is fascist. Get rid of the Patriot Act and a lot of problems solved. Ban corporate donations.
Israel/ Palestine is all about white European colonialists grabbing land, erasing what was before them. The same tired story of colonisation many civilizations have had to deal with.
Colonisation has always been done with religious zealotry. Nothing different there. It's not a religious war, it's a colonial one.

The US's problem is simple.
To take Palestine's side they take the side of resistance to occupation. They will be on the same side as Iran's "Axis of Evil", which are all resisting foreign military's occupying their countries. By strange coincidence all the foreign militaries occupying the "Axis of Evil" countries resisting happen to be US garrisons.
Not to mention the US support Ukraine in their resistance to foreign occupation. This gets a tad embarrassing when they are then asked to explain the enablement of occupiers Israel on the one hand, but enable resisters in Ukraine on the other.
See the dilemma? Caused by their own wicked web of lies?

puff Level 8 Mar 18, 2024

Just add I'm with the UN on this one eg All have the right to resist, using any means, foreign occupation of their country. Applies all cases.
Regarding Ukraine, they rejected a peace that ensured neutrality eg no foreign occupation and now refuse to negotiate (is this a leaders role? To reject diplomacy in war outright? ). So Ukraine have made their choice (with a tiny amount of coercion I suspect).
And the 2014 Ukraine coup? Well, if my democratically elected government was overthrown by a small minority, I would deem that newly formed government illegitimate aka foreign thus have every right to resist if I wished. I dare say the coup government shelling my area would help me decide whether to resist violently.
It's easy when you have a set principal that ALL have a right to resist foreign occupation.

Rep. Ilhan Omar just endorsed Biden for president 😂

You're so full of 💩, frayed Russian 🐻 🤣

[m.startribune.com]

None so blind as those who do not want to see.

"You're so full of 💩" & 🙉🙈 @Flyingsaucesir.

Trump is also bought and paid for by Israel. They used his vanity ie Named a housing estate in occupied (not Israeli land) Golan Heights after him. So regarding Israel, no real difference for her regarding Israeli policy and who el Presidenti is.

The US is Israel's bitch and does what it is told.
I can empathise with how American's feel about this situation fully, as Australia is the US's bitch and does what it is told as well. Sucks doesn't it?

Ok

So every country has its version of Dems and Repugs. How could I have missed this?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:750188
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.