Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Shared Psychotic Disorder - Definition, Symptoms, and Causes

I found the answer, finally. After coming to the conclusion that there is something wrong with Cult45's thinking ability, here is the confirmation. Now I can learn about the collective delusions of 75 million American voters.
[ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Mooolah 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There certainly is something unhealthy going on with the people who believe things like the COVID vaccines were created by the dems to kill the republicans.
I know medical people here in Ellensburg, WA who have/had patients say that is why they refuse to get the COVID vaccine.

So they think they have two completely different vaccines? Do their doctors require them to provide their vote choice before giving them the medication? How nuts do you have to be to believe this crap?

@Barnie2years I have no clue what the nutters around here think I avoid them at all costs. It's been frustrating for the doctors but if a patient does not want the vaccine they can't force it on them.
It's very pro trump and they hate Biden and our democrat governor Jay Inslee.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:750725
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.