Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Justice Department files antitrust suit against Apple

Excellent news. Now both the Europeans and finally the US take action against this company.

Members may or may not know that i was an Apple enthusiast from the mid 80s until a few years ago, but now will not touch any of their over priced not well made products, reinforced by monopolistic practices.

No doubt Tim Cook will be pouring money into Trump's campaign in order to stop the case. During Trump's years Cook was the most grovelling and obsequious tech barron around him, and that's saying something.

Good luck with that, JD.

David1955 8 Mar 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't disapprove, but letting all the senior Magas off the hook is as incompetent, partisan, and seditious as it gets.

I agree with that. The worst decision Biden has made was his appointment of the Attorney General. Very disappointing.

Thanks for posting! I quit Apple products years ago. The prices are ridiculous for the phones. I do hope the JD, can win, and thanks for the input on Cook, I wasn't aware how big a repub ass kisser he was.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:750777
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.