Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Lesbian Power Couple: Top Sniper and Machine-Gunner Are Taking on Putin’s Army

Siberian women were the Soviets secret weapon on the front. Used to the cold & subsistent hunters, they were snipers extraordinaire & are unsung warrior women.

Mooolah 8 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Women often tend to be better, more accurate shooters than men. They just are not often given the opportunity and face self imposed fears. My ex, who had never fired a weapon until I took her to a range, was on target as well as I do right away. But while it took some of her fear of guns away (I went over all safety features and mechanisms before we started) it was a once and done thing. 😁It was my birthday gift! I have known other women who, once they overcame their unfounded fear of the gun, could shoot fairly accurately. Maybe one reason some women Native Americans were such fearless warriors. They could shoot better than the men?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:751865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.