Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK KKK is Democratic Party’s ‘militant wing,’ Pa.’s Scott Perry says | Brightgram

Talk about projecting! Perry is so far up Trump’s butt! If Trump sneezed, he’d blow him across the room. He was pushing to overthrow the election, including pushing the January 6th Capital takeover. He has a decent Democratic rival this time around. Maybe fear is driving him nuts to make statements like this.

Barnie2years 8 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Started back after the Civil War 's in The South....not so much lately.......

Back in the Jim Crow days of the south, there's no doubt that the Klan was the militant wing of the Dem Party in those states, as the Dem Party was openly racist, and the Klan was there to support and back up the policies of the Dem Party in the south.

That was long ago and far away. But then of course, the Republican Party mentally is retarded by about a century and a half and most its supporters haven't read a book since high school, when they learned about the Civil War and the Democrats being the party of the south. Now the KKK is the few good people Trump admired during the Charlottsville demonstrations and the ones carrying the confederate flag right next to the Trump flags as they stormed the Capital...but that would require paying attention to real news.

I find it strange that in politics the kettle calls the pot black and people want you to believe it. One side ends up saying the claims really came from the other side and if you do not go along with them they will block you.

Perry is a right wing nutter so I am sure if she lived in his district (10th congressional district) that is who my twin sister would vote for. She's in Bucks County, not his district. Hopefully the democrats will turn out big and there will be some republicans that realize Perry is part of the problem.

Bucks is pretty purple. It’s close enough to Philly that Democrats have been filtering in. Lancaster city and county are solid Dem, but the minute you travel two miles out of town any direction it’s Trump country. Including the Amish, who’s love of a philanderer is most difficult to understand, other than as goofy religious people they are easily lead into believing anything and have always been driven to the supposed “small government “ idea the old time Republicans pedaled.

@Barnie2years That actually makes my sister crazy, she only gets her 'news' from center right and far right sources.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:755541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.