Agnostic.com

6 2

I’m on Match.com and wondering.

I clearly state I’m Agnostic, and wondering if women are staying clear from me because of it. If so it’s probably for the best, but I wish the dating pool was bigger for me.

JohnGlass 6 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

its all a pile of shit and all about money

Match is a haven for scammers-women get 20 per day. Better off meeting someone on a site like this.

I remember this suggestion from an atheist blog. Do not inform new acquaintances of you non-belief. It is off-putting to more people than not. Let them get to know your character first. The exception would be if someone asks or indicates they are religious.

I'm liberal and agnostic/atheist in a conservative state. Part of me knows I'm likely to die single, and part of me doesn't want to accept that. I too wish the dating pool was bigger, or that moving was an option. Moving is out of the question, long distance doesn't work, luckily I like my own company.

It could be the reason. I've noticed a lot of females in your age range seem to be religious. I don't think I've ever met an older person who wasn't religious.

We're working hard to get you more members here. Spread the "word" 🙂

Admin Level 9 Dec 10, 2017

@Admin Having more/better dating features would help. 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.