Agnostic.com

61 9

What are you listening to?

Since music is therapy and the backdrop for our lives, what are you listening to? Post what best represents your current mood, your general mood or just something that moved or inspired you. Podcasts, too. I'll start, but will add more. Thanks in advance. Happy Monday, good people.

FoundMyNietzsche 6 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

61 comments (51 - 61)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Last one for women Empowerment!

@FoundMyNietzsche , it's from Funny Girl, a movie made from a musical in the 70's. There were two others that followed.

Rani Chatoorgoon.

Baby Dont Go....Dwight Yoakum & Sheryl Crowe
Tower of Song...Leonard Cohen
Johnny Cash and NIN are always on my list

@FoundMyNietzsche The dance routine was an added attraction. It is really only the musical piece that touches me. Paul Whiteman's rendition in particular.

Jnei Level 8 May 7, 2018

@FoundMyNietzsche Vashti is a very interesting artist - she released this album in 1970 and it was almost entirely ignored, so she gave up on her dream of being a professional musician and withdrew from the folk scene. Slowly, and completely without her knowing about it, the album became famous and widely respected; it was re-released in 2000, and she released her second album, Lookaftering, 35 years after her first in 2005.

@FoundMyNietzsche I juts listened to Gun by Torrini - I'll definitely hear some more when I'm more awake than I am right now, so thank you too for a new artist!

@FoundMyNietzsche My friend showed it me on FB other day .. she is a good musician ! So she knows her obscurity 🙂 I love it too.. Really comforting agree'd!!

Desperado- ?'s

Honorable mentions: we cannot both be wrong; polyhymnia; i don't wanna be your girl

y0d5 Level 4 June 5, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.