Agnostic.com

22 15

Pink Floyd

Please be patient as this is my first post. I am curious if there are any Pink Floyd fans out there that were lucky enough to have seen them play live back in the day. If so I very much envy you.

pamelayoung481 5 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How can anyone who likes music not love Pink Floyd? I've never been fortunate enough to see them live though. ?

Duke Level 8 May 7, 2018

?I have.?

I run a music group on here. It's very popular and I post a lot of Pink Floyd tunes. The group is called, ”Music Fans”.

@pamelayoung481 and I run a metal and punk page called Metal, Punk, and Other Avenues of Aggression. You know, just putting it out there. But yeah, Pink Floyd!!

Denver, "Momentary Lapse of Reason" tour, 1987 I believe.

I saw them at Rice Stadium in the 90’s

Saw them at the World Series of Rock in Cleveland 1977. A. Maz. Ing.
Set list: [setlist.fm]

What a show that must have been!

Yes, I like Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon the album I prefer. I remember listing to them in the 70’s. They are not for everyone to be sure, you might say they are an “acquired taste”.

Never saw them live, I like their music for sure.

Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay.
Any fan of Pink Floyd is okay by me.

I love Pink Floyd, but wasn't fortunate enough to see them live

I am a Pink Floyd fanatic. However, I have never had the opportunity to attend any of their concerts.

I'm a Pink Floyd fan

Darn it, I wasted my youth by not seeing them live when I had the opportunity. The best I can do now is make up for lost time now by watching their concert DVDs. My favorites are Roger Waters The Wall Live in Berlin and In The Flesh Live.

I am and I did. I saw them at the Hampton Coliseum in 1973. I was 14 years old. My friends were mostly 4 and 5 years older than me. One friend had a brother that worked for a local radio station and he gave us tickets. It was my 2nd concert ever. To this day, Dark Side of the Moon is still one of my favorite albums.

I saw them a couple of times in Wisconsin and have almost all of their music in digital format. When they toured Wisconsin they came out to a resort/bar where I hung around but I was never there when they were.

Did see the wall.... Used to have the Quad version of Dark Side of the Moon; It was awesome....

I used to know (but have sadly lost touch with) a guy who saw them at the Giant Freak-Out All Night Rave on New Year's Eve 1966, at the Roundhouse in Camden, London. I've never seen them, and have never really felt the desire as I'm not such a fan of the post-Dark Side Of The Moon stuff.

Jnei Level 8 May 8, 2018

Saw them in '93....maybe...it was without Waters...at Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville. Fantastic show. Saw Waters last year on his solo tour. His performance of Pigs, Three different ones was the best thing I may have ever heard performed live.

I like Floyd. l was not fortunate enough to see them live.

I love their take on disco.

Wish you were here,my favourite Floyd song.Seen them live a few times.

Coldo Level 8 May 7, 2018

No but we have a Music Lovers group

Visited pompeii's amphitheatre to sing echoes part 2 . My version of a pilgrimage

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:75987
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.