Agnostic.com

14 9

Bad girls..bad boys ..what you gonna do when they come for you?

What is the dumbest or naughtiest thing you have ever done that you can recall from your childhood or early teens?

Hitchens 8 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I was four, my Dad told me that if you dug a hole deep enough, you could dig all the way through to Red China. Well, one day, when he was at work, I took a garden shovel, and started digging a hole in the back yard. I dug, and dug, and dug, determined to dig though to China. (I wanted to see if the Chinese were really red). By the time my Dad got home from work, I had dug a fairly deep hole. Realizing it was his own idea, he didn't get mad. But he did make me fill it back in.

Great memory..for your Father too.

Thank you.

When I was around 5 we lived on my grandparents farm. It was several acres and surrounded by woods. My uncle, unbeknownst to my grandparents, had a marijuana field in the woods. My brother and I used to play hide and seek there.

There's a lot more but that's one I can share

Good one..???

I got my first haircut at age 3. So with my pseudo chubby body and long curls, my teenager babysiters taugh me to expose myself everytime someone called me a beautiful girl, nuns were not saved of my exposure. "I am not a girl see? Look, look!" My battlecry into my sexual identity.

Ooo. We're cut from a similar cloth?

I would say that put the fear of God into the nuns when they saw a little girl with a big pecker!

@Hitchens Well said, I wonder if I was the highlight of their confessions.

@Emme Show and Tell.

@Emme excellent! Good one Emme. ??

@GipsyOfNewSpain
IKR! Don't you wonder how far you bent them? I do!?

On my pre school years I lived in the back house of a 2 house setting... the front house had a big mean rooster that used to chase me and bit me, little me. In spanish there is the saying "sacale el cuerpo" it is like "stay away" but is said like "remove the body", well, silly Hector understood that like "separate the body from the spirit", so here I am looking in my house for a big knife to separate the body of the rooster from the spirit of the rooster. Remember grandma telling the story to everyone.... "you can not say anything in front of him, he don't understand cristian language, he is greek, even his name is greek. From now on everything you tell him ask him what he undestood. You will be surprised how his little head operates". And the memory of that action is pretty vivid in me.

So tell me Gypsy.. did you separate the rooster's head from his body? And if so was it because it was lost in translation?

@Hitchens I belive I asked if that was her biggest knife or Grandma followed me or I asked her how to do it.... that rooster ruled that patio, I should had known better, our dog was a mean dog and good protector and our dog never messed wit that rooster. That rooster would had shoved the knife up my little boy butt!

@GipsyOfNewSpain. Ha ha ha! Fantastic, sounds like you had a really colourful childhood, you are a real character, and a very funny guy.
Thank you.

"I have to confess when me and my friends used to run through the fields of wheat the farmers weren't too pleased about that."

Matt I did the same myself with my pals...it was scary yet exhilarating. ??

some things are better left in the past.....where fortunately some of us grew up before cell phone cameras so there is NO EVIDENCE....certainly no reason to confess now 😉

Great... No Skeletons in the closet then..or at least no evidence...water under the bridge anywho..
You are off the hook!

Isn't THAT the truth?! The blackmail fodder of days gone by would have us flat broke.

I'm not sure if the statute of limitations is up yet, so I'll pass!

??? jeeze Louise Phx! If there is a statute of limitations attached ...you must have been very Naughty indeed..its time to straighten up and fly right! But what's said within the community should have client privilege or someg! ?? Hope you are not chastising our religious neighbours..now that wouldn't be very social..

IKR! My friend and I got scammed by a minor. Lesson learned! We check ID's now, dammit!

At five years old, I'd sneak playing my Atari after midnight if I couldn't sleep.

Around 14 yo, I used to sneak out of the house to meet the hot neighbor (my age) at his parents’ cabin on the river.

Was dumb enough to have 2 friends stay over and their boyfriends spent the night at the neighbor’s cabin. Well, we left my house before my mom came home from visiting friends. Needless to say, the sheriff showed up sometime after 1 am at the cabin and drove us girls home. I was in BIG trouble.

Your poor Mother! ?? She must of been out of her mind with worry. You were naughty alright..but innocent enough. ?

I think I still have to plead the 5th to some of that.

One of my favorite stories is about how we convinced my aunt to let us steal stolen beer. I was probably 14 at the time and making a late night store run with my favorite aunt and one of my cousins friends who was probably 17. We were at a stop light and there was a convenience store on the corner. I heard a ruckus and watched 2 guys run out of the store with 4 cases of beer. They hightailed it around the corner, and the store owner or employee came out and fired a pistol twice into the air. We took this as our queue to continue on our way. On the way home we convinced her to drive down the street the thieves went down. We didn't see them (it was like a half hour later) but we did find all the beer. The thieves likely dropped it when they heard the shots. We picked up the stolen beer and came home with a bunch of shitty beer. We were legends!! Lol

Also, I got suspended on my first day of kindergarten. How many people can say that? Lol.

The week before school started I was at my cousins house visiting. They were older and trouble themselves. They asked who I had for a teacher. I told them it was Mrs. Routenkrantz. They laughed and said all the kids called her Mrs. Rotten Crotch. (To be fair she was old, strict and German....so there may have been precedent. Lol)

Fast forward to the first day of school. We all formed a circle, said our name and anything else we'd like to share with the class. I said my name is Heather and I know all the kids call you Mrs. Rottencrotch. My mom was not pleased to have to return to pick me up and to have a meeting with the principal about what was and was not acceptable to say at school. ??

Ha ha great story.. I probably would have done the same myself..very naughty though. ?

@AdorkableMe Excellent!..Feel sorry for old Rotten Crotch though..Hilarious...bad girl!

@AdorkableMe
THAT is EPIC! LOL?

I was a real "goody two shoes" growing up but as a teen once a group of us from my church climbed over the gate into a state park that was closed for the night. Not very exciting, huh? LOL

I actually was more a troublemaker as a toddler; climbing up and getting into my dad's shaving kit and cut my face trying to shave, tying my grandma to the rocker because I was playing cowboys and indians; had my hands on the two dials of the TV, turning the knobs as fast as I can while looking over my shoulder as my dad approaches telling me to stop; I ran away at 4 to go Out West, I wanted to be a cowgirl. I got the crap beat out of me a lot when I was little. LOL

You were a little Angel I imagine...I took my Fathers razor and shaved half of one of my eyebrows off..oops. ?? 4 is a little young to be saddling up and heading west to show those cowboys a thing or too...very cute.

You were a little Angel I imagine...I took my Fathers razor and shaved half of one of my eyebrows off..oops. ?? 4 is a little young to be saddling up and heading west to show those cowboys a thing or too...very cute.

@Hitchens so we were both into shaving? Lol. I posted the whole story of running away awhile back.

@BeeHappy Ironically I prefer unshaven ladies, see I can be naughty too! ???

@Hitchens, oh you little devil! ?

@BeeHappy ?????????????????????

Oh....some things.
There's reasons I got 18 months in reform school @13.
And more reasons why that turned into 23 months.
Feral kid they say.
?

Ha ha..you were a wild one Slappy...
But you did your time..don't let the arm of the law slow you down again. ??

Well past all that now

I sat in the snow & peed at a church entrance on a Saturday night. I Sharon Stone flashed my priest religion teacher in school. ?
I'm pleading the 5th on some worse stuff.?

Emme Level 7 May 8, 2018

Hilarious! Priests are bad enough without sharon stoning them ?? I shouted FUCK out so loud at mass to get my mothers attention, that the priest nearly choked..My mother said I was 4..she still talks about it.?

@Hitchens
LOL
The priest was young and really attractive. I did it to mess with his mind. He turned beet red and fled the classroom. He NEVER mentioned it & i never got called on it. No demerits issued! LOL

@Emme I have a feeling it worked... you are so bad you are actually good. ???

@Hitchens
My parents were teachers. You know what they say...? lol

@Hitchens
Naughty naughty! It was fun wasn't it? LOL

@Emme those that can ..do..and those that can't..teach?

@Emme those that can ..do..and those that can't..teach?

@Emme. That priest probably never layed eyes on a "Sharon Stone" before never mind anything else, he probably left the priesthood and joined the foreign legion! After he had a cold shower that is.???

@Hitchens
He certainly learned something?

@Hitchens
Thornbirds city! You know I went class the next day. Bobbi socks, penny loafers, plaid skirt & white shirt! Total catholic schoolgirl! LOL ?

@Emme Jesus I'm gonna need a cold shower myself soon! ????????

@Hitchens
My halo was hanging off my horns?

@Hitchens
Children of teachers, preachers & police are wild. ?

@Emme My parents were Police. And I was in a Catholic Christian Brother school. I get it for sure!

@Emme My Halo is hanging on my horn ??????

@Emme kinda reminds me of that movie..Footlose.

@Hitchens
Oooo. All kindsa trouble I could get into... for a minute.?

@Hitchens
So, how bout those "Commitments"?

@Emme which commitments...?

@Hitchens
The movie.
You made a film reference to footloose prior.

@Emme kind of embarrassing movie, was funny but not really reflective or representative of any Irish culture..just on one small part of one city. When you travel people assume all Irish people are the same..and wonder why my accent is different from the commitments characters...clichéd stuff
Did you like it? It was funny alright.

@Hitchens
I love the soundtrack. The lead was only 18, with that voice! The band tryouts reminded me of The Full Monty

@Emme. Yes Andrew Strong I knew him, really great voice. Loved the auditions too. The full Monty...great movie.
Do you like scifi movies,...like Alien or Prometheus?

@Hitchens
How cool, so you got to hear that voice live?! Amazing!
I enjoy sci-fi. I enjoy foreign film most. I'm really into Asian film. I enjoy film as an art form.

@Emme Small city everybody knows everybody that hangs around the same clubs, knew him from a club before he was really famous, he sang in a Jacques Brelle club in town, we stood in a taxi rank in the rain for about 40 minutes getting soaked and trying to light a shared wet cigarette. So yes you could say I heard his gravelly voice danger close alright. He was good at hailing taxi cabs at 3 am in the morning when they were scarce, and waking up have the town too. Do you like kurawsawa films? I think I have seen them all. I too love foreign films. So refreshingly different from the usual garbage...

@Hitchens
Interesting story. Pm me if you want to talk more.

I used to sneak out of my bed and watch movies I wasn't supposed to be watching that my mother or step dad had on. If they got up from the couch I'd hurry back to bed and pretend to be asleep. Lol.

Mea Level 7 May 8, 2018

Naughty girl...and very nimble and quiet on your feet..well done..a master of stealth!

@OroLee Sweet mother of Jesus! A very naughty way to learn about the birds and the bees indeed! ???

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76130
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.