Agnostic.com

16 3

Why are the religious interested in this site?

Should I worry that this site will fall prey to scammers and religiotards who's purpose will be to infiltrate and infect? I've noticed a handful of new members who identify themselves as jesus-loving christians. It seems to me that there are an abundance of sites that cater to them and their views. Why, I ask, would a religious person be interested in communing here? Please, I appreciate your opinions as I may be overly concerned about the future of this "safe haven". :/

LilAtheistLady 7 May 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is strength and safety in numbers so trolls are handled quite swiftly.

As for the curious, they will witness and understand that we don't preach here but rather discuss and that may sway some of them to come on the dark side. Once we gain their trust, then and only then, will we share with them our secret rituals on how to cook babies correctly and to conjure demons for our orgies. At that point they will have something to report back to their congregation and their big guy.

OH OH, rationality is the devil's handmaiden!! Well, sure, you can discuss or just tell them to have a nice day...and end it right there. Typically, you'll get nowhere in these types of discussions....though I got to hand it to you, I like your thought process...buwahahaha!

I promise you that not every person in church believes in it. Some just do for culture, family or community. It’s good to have theists around, they aren’t going to change in a vacuum. Stay away from belittling and name calling... I welcome people who find us a curiosity. Kindness first... if someone is an argumentative flat out troll then block them, done!

Exactly! ?

I agree with this, wholeheartedly.

I believe the world would be a better place with fewer believers.

If a believer comes here and feels safe; perhaps that could lead to their being open to considering non-belief. That's a Woo Hoo for all of us!

Are all of you feeling rebellious? Has standing in the middle of a church with a bullhorn and yelling lier crossed your mind?

They are spying on us, gonna report back to the Big Guy so he can smite us. You know how much he LOVES to smite.

I don't know why they feel the need to come here. I hope they get ejected when they become to offensive.

Maybe we should give them credit for confronting their greatest fear - us 😉

Varn Level 8 May 8, 2018

no, you shouldn't worry. it's an open sight and you get twats everywhere religious or not. just iginore or block people who piss you off.

+1 for using twats in a sentence

Lol, bring em' on. Truth has nothing to hide from right?

Proto Level 6 May 8, 2018

They feel they have to bring everybody into the fold

Any question that basically asks... Why do [ fill in group here ] do [ fill in activity here ]? almost always needs to be answered by... It's probably different for each individual. Why not ask them? Some of them might turn out to be human beings looking for a deeper understanding of life, just like us.

skado Level 9 May 8, 2018

I have asked. See one of my previous alerts with my question to "one".

@AtheistLatina55
I don't know how to find it.

Could you direct me to a post or comment by one of those persons? I haven't seen any as far as I know.

@AtheistLatina55 I'm curious also. I have seen only one or two believers and they usually leave the site within just a few days. What do you mean "previous alert?"

@AtheistLatina55

What is an "ALERT"? I'm wondering if you mean a "comment to a post" or a "reply to a comment." ?

I looked at your recent posts. Nothing there about specific users proselytizing.

Curiosity killed the pussy !!!

A few xian women have Atheist children and they hoped by fucking me somehow I would give the kids an antidote to restore faith....who knows why other xian females genuinely want sex with Atheists. ...as for male xians they are desperate to fuck AND CONTROL Atheist women ...just block them and they will go away in silence

Because they think their all "omni" god needs them to tell others about him/her/it.

Well I think they are thought to "save" others LOL, Maybe they think they can convert somein here to Christianism.

Lile Level 3 May 8, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:76146
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.