Agnostic.com

45 2

If every time you walked into a room, a theme song had to play, what would it be?

I don't know why, but when I thought up this question- for no apparent reason- the theme song for myself that popped into my head was "Eye of the Tiger."

Though I like the song, it's not one I would typically have in my mind.

What would your personal theme song be?
(and if you walked into the room backwards, would it play backwards- or be a different song altogether?)

silvereyes 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Jesus Christ Superstar.

Soulful Strut by Young-Holt Unlimited

Source:

"I Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty, or the saxophone solo from "Baker Street" by Gerry Rafferty.
Depends on my mood.

I'm listening to it as I write this. Billy Joel's "Movin' Out". Then there's "My Life". Then there's Simon and Garfunkel "I Am A Rock". OKAY, I Don't Know which one to pick!!!

I used to spend some time in a lesbian bar. Every time I walked in, the lesbian band would strike up Impossible dream.

Some where over the rain bow

Blazing saddles theme. What a tune, l

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 11, 2017

...sung by Eva Cassidy.

"Somewhere over the Rainbow."

What's up by 4 non blondes

MoniB Level 6 Dec 11, 2017

Ironic ~Alanis Morissette is what would probably happen; however, I'd like Uprising ~Muse.

I would both enter and exit the room to utter, ghostly silence...

I would enter and exit the room to utter, ghostly silence (as usual)...

Happy Colored Marbles - Ween

I'm a goofy guy

I just mentioned them the other day. 😉

Clever ...lol! You silly!

When I read the question I heard the instrumental theme from the first Rocky. Lol.

This is tough, there's...so many options.

If I'm being a complete and utter narcissist about it, I gotta go with this:

[m.soundcloud.com]

If I'm limited to music created by other people:

Either Meat Loaf's 'Everything Louder Than Everything Else,' Eminem's 'So Bad,' or Pink Floyd's 'Us and Them'

I'm late to this party.

Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb. I'm putting this one on the line up for my funeral.

Bad to the Bone

Spotlight Hooker by My Life With the Thrill Kill Cult.

Imagine by Gregorian search YouTube Imagine by Gregorian. There are other versions but I want everyone to join in like the Gregorian version.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.