Agnostic.com

14 4

The Trump Administration Made A Positive Accomplishment For Once!

[cnn.com]

Any Thoughts?

twshield 8 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Trump for his ugly honesty instead of being deplomatic liar.

Actually, he's an ugly liar, not diplomatic in any way.

@peaceman1948 , i do not know all about his background. i only know he is against abortion while mz.clinton is for it.

@delilah what a woman does with her body is none of your business. I've used this option and am very happy with my decision. Maybe you should educate yourself to the fact that #Dolt45 begged Marla Maples to abort who is now Tiffany Trump. You seem to one of the sheeple who he has conned.

@Kimberclimbs , Abortion is murder. She can give the baby for adaption; there are countless of loving parents to raise the baby if she can not. IN the 9th monthe the baby is safe in the hands of (adaptive) loving parents instead of a trash can.Before the 9th month , she lives not only for her herself but ALSO for the fetus( developing baby inside her womb). A fetus has a breath ,has a heartbeat and even a brain . As all human beings have the right to live , big and or small so does even the priceless fetus.

@delilah ????? "abortion is murder". No. No it's not. It the removal of a parasite. You will not educate me on growth stages of a fetus, I had a 4.0 in college A&P and worked I. Healthcare for 14 years. I also support Capital Punishment. You sound like you flew far too close to the sun with your bible in hand. Fact of the matter is we need serious measures on population mitigation, not growth. Abortions for all! Free!

Is your head spinning yet?

@Kimberclimbs I DO TEACH YOU, child, because you still are not educated enough to understand what murder means, which is why I am here for you. I am a patient with you, since you deserve to be intelligent, my beloved child. Or should i call you my baby? A fetus is NOT a parasite. A fetus, my baby, is a baby before birth . From a the moment of conception until 8 weeks the developing baby is called EMBRYO.From 8 weeks until birth the developing baby is called FETUS. Are you even sure you went to college? Because i see 0% of intelligence in your brain, my baby.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

Donald Trump signs Bill targeting online sex trafficking, allowing websites to be targeted. This is the only Accomplishment i can think of , but willing to hear counter aruguments why this is not a good thing.

Pure unintended accident but don't worry, he will do something to make up for it.

I didn't vote for Trump and won't vote for Trump but I will say that he has handle Rocket Man well enough. The only way to deal with a bully (Un) is to be a bully. I also think he might have done the right thing regarding Iran, though this remains to be seen. I like the way Niki Haley is going after dictator countries in the UN and calling them out for not taking a more active role in Syria's genocide and being overly distracted by the Israel/Arab conflict.
Trump has probably screwed us long-term with so many things domestic (tax cut, HI, getting rid of safeguards in everything from water to drilling to preservation of public lands/Native lands) but inadvertently he's brought out the #MeToo movement, shined a light on the Nazis, police brutality on African Americans and other minorities of color, the vulnerability of our technology especially related to elections, motivated the Democratic Party and many Independents.
If we must have Trump, well, I'm going to celebrate the things he's accomplished and hope that the damaged items are corrected in the next administration.

The South Korean president has been working with N Korea for over 2 years; Trump was more of a sideshow. His action with Iran was a dumb mistake. We've not been real clean with Syria either. Assad not a nice guy, and this situation could have been handled much better. I liked what you've shared through the rest of your post. Hopefully, the Dems will regain the House this coming November elections then maintain it while they take the Senate in 2020 (yes, they could take this November but that's iffy)

@peaceman1948 I disagree with you about Iran, at this time, anyway. I'm still waiting to see how it falls together. I don't deny the S's skills at statesmanship but there's more to Un's behaviors than Southern hospitality.
I would like to see one house go to the Dems in 2020 but feel they also have a lot to answer to. Thanks for input

[google.com]

A list of 10 things Trump has done right his first year in office.

He admitted that he coined the term "fake news" to deal with all the negatve stuff the media comes out about him. Truth is, he is a "fake president."

That's exactly why he coined "fake news" and he is so very proud of it. Now he takes this full circle to claim that media who do not agree with him should have their license revoked or taken away. Why? They are "fake news."

@DenoPenno Infuriating, Isn't it!

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut. Or should I call it an unplanned, good consequence, of bad intentions

Now he expects to be handed Nobel Peace Prize when he belongs in prison for treason.

Precisely! He's in competition with Obama, so, he wants undo all the good Obama did, and also receive the Nobel. That should probably go to the South Korean president who's been working with the North for over 2 years; Trump never helped

I'm surprised he hasn't claimed credit for their nuclear test site collapsing. Well, early days.

It was an accident I believe this was N Korea plan all the time.

Did they promise to leave office?

The release of political prisoners like these is always a good thing. According to the article, it's been in the works for months. Difficult to tell just how much credit Trump deserves here, but it'll look great on his resume. Thanks for sharing.

He is still a blithering but manipulative idiot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77328
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.