Agnostic.com

41 7

What do you want your final words to be?

This could be serious or this could be funny.

kensmile4u 8 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I loved you all to my family.

Here, hold my beer.

What does this button do?

Well that didn't turn out as planned!! ?

I've had a few narrow escapes where I asked myself the same question! 😉

Watch this shit.

Lol

I buried the family fortune at... at... Dies

I would hope that my final words will be something poignant, or kind; but in all likelihood, my final word will be 'Oops'.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.
Time to die.

My final words were almost "oh no this is gonna hurt" now I'm determined to make my last words "aw come on"

Well, fuck.

I love you all.

See! I told you I was sick!

That was great, honey. Now roll over and let me rest a minute.

This would be one of my favorite ways to go!

See, I told you I was sick

"That was good!"

I'm ready.

Well, that happened.

Don't Bogart that join.........

That was a bad ide......

Whoo Hoo ready for the next instalment

This true story came out in our Death with Dignity process and was conveyed to us by a doctor and it also appeared in the Seattle Times. It related to a woman who had terminal cancer. The woman loved to have her girlfriends over for a martini party. She had the medications, her friends and son over and played a game of scrabble. At the end of the game she got her long sought after goal of getting a triple word score using a dirty word. She then raised her glass to the others who raised theirs and drank. She then look at her son and said: I bet you thought I would chicken out, didn't you?" and then went to sleep and died.

“For fuck’s sake, give me a br............”

The bodies are buried at....agghhhh......

"Well a three thousand year run ain't bad I guess."

skado Level 9 May 9, 2018

I truly hope they figure out a way to give you that time.

Fuck It!

I never thought I'd live to be two hundred and forty.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:77343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.