Agnostic.com

8 2

QUESTION Fox Host Defends Putin: ‘At Least He’s A Christian’

The tribalism of this authoritarian sycophant is nauseating. Whether or not he's Christian has no relevance as to the evaluation of his character, his qualifications, or his performance. But for the record, he's no more a Christian than I am a, etiquette coach, dancer, or weight loss guru.

NerdyOkieDude 7 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I also posted this. I see some links get posted several times, bu then you cn never know if it has been posted unless you read every post, and who has time?

He's about as Christian as Trump but since Faux is making a good case for us then maybe we ought to go right along with them. Me, who am I to judge.

gearl Level 8 Dec 12, 2017

None of these leaders are religious. They have some sycophant hangers-on that are, like Pence, but no leader of a major country is religious. They just pretend for the votes and the power.

It's the least he could do...and let it not be said that he doesn't do the least he can do!

Shows the malignant ignorance of Fox news. Putin was a member of the communist party and of that party's secret police. He is actually one of us atheists, but also a morally bankrupt, vicious, and greedy tyrant.

Its such bullshit from the right. They are trying so hard to come to tRUMPs aid as he hangs in the wind. Fox is garbage.

The test is, was he a Christian when he was a communist running the KGB? Does Faux News have a fact check on his conversion? Does parading around with a cross on your bare chest make you a Christian?

Fox news is entertainment. Getting facts or news from that source is akin to getting your news from sesame street.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:7782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.