Agnostic.com

37 17

LINK Woman accused of stalking, sending man 65,000 texts after one date | abc7news.com

A prime example of why sharing your number in the dating world isn't always a good idea.

Crimson67 8 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This woman must be insane. Stalking laws seem really inadequate in my opinion.

(As a side comment. I notice a sexist ad in the article which focuses on a woman's behind. This is a prime example of women being sexually objectified in advertising.)

And sorry to go on here... But when women are stalked and killed it becomes a statistic. When a man becomes a victim, the world sits up and listens.

From the link below, two women are stalked and murdered every week but they don't make headlines like this.

[m.huffingtonpost.co.uk]

I agree there is an element of "man bites dog" here but according to the last news item I heard on this, Stalking happens to about 20% of women and 10% of men

Yup. I never give out my number.

Got it. But fortunately this is a rather unusual occurrence. As the saying goes, stuff happens.

But she REALLY likes him. ☺

A woman and I were living together and broke up about 1990. And one night, about 4 weeks later, she calls me repeatedly from a payphone - I guess about 40 times, while drunk. I answered and talked with her for the first few calls, and then i stopped answering. So a few hours later, she and the police were at my condo where we once lived together... it took me probably 45 minutes to convince the cops that she didn't live there anymore, and NOTHING of hers was inside my place! (I even helped her move to a different place when we split.) So, they looked around. (I suspect one of the cops was a friend of her brother....) Anyway, they all finally left, and it was my very first (and only) experience of a "domestic quarrel" (or whatever it's titled) where the police were called. (Oh - she has called me a few times since, including 1 year ago = she was currently married, had been divorced twice since we split....)

Whoa!

How she could send so many texts is the 64,000 dollar question!

OCPD?

65 thousand ? This guy should have called cops after 6 unwanted texts

Stalking? PLease, the proper word would be texting .

He must have been good in bed to get that kind of reaction!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78341
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.