Agnostic.com

31 2

So for Mothers Day your Mom wants you to go to church with her.....aaaahgh. Whadda ya say.. do?

annedoneal 6 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My mother would never want me to go to her church with her because she knows I would talk to people and they don't need more empty pews than they already have. 😉

I'd probably suck it up and go. My mom is awesome, so a couple hours of church in a year would be tolerable.

My mom doesn’t go to churches

Yup, I'd go. Its your ma

I went. ...anything for my mom who died @ 88 and she went with me to Unitarian Universalists Congregation and all she could say was: " nothing was sacred " I replied ethics, science and diversity are sacred to Atheists in this "faith" without creed. ...she could never understand before and after touring " the holy land " full of invading Israelis herding Palestinians into shrinking ghettos in their own country. ...my dad and I are part Cherokee and mom does not see how USA is conquered stolen territory

I would go and point out everything that is not fact... I would be so annoying I would be asked to never return.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:78802
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.